Man Decapitated on Greyhound Bus

bstach

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking about this. Maybe he did the deed on the bus because the bus didn't stop at a pig farm?

Or, have you ever been on a flight and had someone next to you fall asleep with is head tilted in your direction? And then the asshole starts drooling on your shoulder?

I was just thinking about this. Maybe he did the deed on the bus because the bus didn't stop at a pig farm?

Or, have you ever been on a flight and had someone next to you fall asleep with is head tilted in your direction? And then the asshole starts drooling on your shoulder?

I lived not far from the pig farm with all the dead whores on it. pretty crazy stuff.

I lived not far from the pig farm with all the dead whores on it. pretty crazy stuff.

shit.... you could tell that pikton guy was fucked up just by looking at a picture of him

Fayetteville, NC is ground-zero for this type of shit. What's up with that?

It was actually in British Columbia

It was actually in British Columbia

Prole didn't do too well in Geography.