Man Decapitated on Greyhound Bus

bstach

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I find it refreshing that these things are happening on a more regular basis in countries besides the US. People have been saying that the US has been in decline for years, but incidents like these clearly show that other nations still look to America for guidance and are following our lead in important areas.

Personally, I find it refreshing that these things are happening on a more regular basis in countries besides the US. People have been saying that the US has been in decline for years, but incidents like these clearly show that other nations still look to America for guidance and are following our lead in important areas.

that's funny, it seems to me a more likely source of inspiration would be one of those islamo-fascist execution videos :wave:

that's funny, it seems to me a more likely source of inspiration would be one of those islamo-fascist execution videos :wave:

Hence, your Florida remark. I get it. :rolleyes:

does Adam Corolla ring a bell?

does Adam Corolla ring a bell?

No. But I used to drive a Corolla.

ya know sometimes, there's a few folks on this site that make me embarrassed to be a flaming liberal tree hugger

who would want to hug a flaming liberal tree? :confused:

apparently i did not think first. i apologize for my misdeed.

prole - why do you think its all about you?

ya know sometimes, there's a few folks on this site that make me embarrassed to be a flaming liberal tree hugger

i thought you were a moderate. wtf??? :confused::grin:

don't you know? we're all slightly right of center here.