"Chinese Olympics"

prole

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its disgusting. between the censorship, spying at hotels and the lying about pollution...this is going to be a very poor olympics, especially in regards to performances at more endurance related events.

WTF did people expect for an Olympic Games in Red China?

most likely the question should be: wtf is this government expecting from red china? fuck the olympics- how about borrowing money from them and moving entire factories? they have this country by the balls.....

5K: I agree, I say fuck the IOC. Not looking out for the athletes at all.

jmace: look for the video on espn's website. they interviewed athletes who competed over there, all of them mention how sick they felt due to the pollution. in a triathlon only like 8/50 people (worldclass field) finished. they discuss the pollution in great deal in regards to numbers and standards.

here is the video embedded in the article. i recommend watching it.

Edited by kevino

The craziest story I've read so far was the athlete who got a lifetime ban from his sport after eating meat containing a banned growth hormone. :o

Shutting down factories and forcing people to drive every other day to clean up the air?!