Nickel and Dime to Death

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's my goddamned light rail motherfuckers!?! If I come home and see that there is not a light rail to get my drunk ass at least to my own county, there are gonna be some serious fucking issues. I still pay taxes in Washington damnit!. I want my fucking light rail! Fuck the bridge. Those sissy office sittin pussies can swim for all I fucking care! I wanna drink with the only consequence being me taking a fatty home... on the fucking light rail!

Where's my goddamned light rail motherfuckers!?! If I come home and see that there is not a light rail to get my drunk ass at least to my own county, there are gonna be some serious fucking issues. I still pay taxes in Washington damnit!. I want my fucking light rail! Fuck the bridge. Those sissy office sittin pussies can swim for all I fucking care! I wanna drink with the only consequence being me taking a fatty home... on the fucking light rail!

the $7 tolls will wind up with the same result, trust me.

From Wikipedia:

"The bridge was built as a four-lane toll bridge in 1963 to provide easy access from Seattle to Eastside communities such as Bellevue, Kirkland, and Redmond. It was the second bridge to cross Lake Washington, the first being the Lake Washington Floating Bridge, built in 1940 as part of U.S. Route 10, later part of Interstate 90, which at its construction was the largest floating structure ever built. Tolls were lifted from the Evergreen Point Bridge in 1979, and the wide area where tolls were collected is now used for bus stops."

Anybody Seattlites here know what the toll was before it was removed in 1979?

I don't think KK rides across the Evergreen Bridge. I think we are talking about a general notion that government should pay for everything he wants but he shouldn't pay unreasonable tolls or taxes. That and that he thinks he could do a better job of overseeing the budget than anybody who has operated it for the last forever.

My 6 year old cousin has more fiscal responsibility. He has a piggy bank and is waiting to buy a bike with the contents. Our state on the other hand, saves up money to buy a bike and then goes on a 3 year sugar binge. I would rather let my cousin decide where to allocate public funding in Washington.

SO now you and your fiscally responsible buddy Fairweather want to suggest that the State budget might be only 3/4 of what it is or less if the Governor were not "irresponsible." That could be, but now you are suggesting that the bridge construction take even that much MORE of a percentage of the State's operating budget.

There are a lot of issues surrounding the new 520 bridge, but just what exactly is your problem with the possibility that it will have a toll?

SO now you and your fiscally responsible buddy Fairweather want to suggest that the State budget might be only 3/4 of what it is or less if the Governor were not "irresponsible." That could be, but now you are suggesting that the bridge construction take even that much MORE of a percentage of the State's operating budget.

There are a lot of issues surrounding the new 520 bridge, but just what exactly is your problem with the possibility that it will have a toll?

$7 a round-trip.

You know money is going down the shitter.

$7 a round-trip.

You know money is going down the shitter.

It sure did for my fucking light rail!!!! :anger: