Solving The Global Food Crisis

prole

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the food crisis that liberal good intentions caused?

And here I always thought that the food crisis was caused by a combination of overpopulation, war, and desertification caused by poor land management and climate change. But hey, who listens to a bunch of stupid studies?

Nah, that is bull shit! Had to be the [instern your choice] 1) Dems 2) Neo-cons.

It certainly couldn't be the geurilla's cutting of food supplies, forced relocation to camps of 1,000,000 in the middle of nowhere. That doesn't even make sense!

Yeah, nor the fat-fuck African President with the 50 whore motorcade. No, it's definitely U.S. ethanol subsidies, for sure. ETHANOL BAD. BAD. No matter how its produced.

As a minor footnote, current agricultural subsidies (which, by the way, myself and many other libtards have been against for years now because they fuck up the water table and topsoil through industrial farming practices) have enjoyed bipartisan support from day one.

would make the libbies mad because they would say we are instituting puppet governments.

I can't imagine why. Attempts at installing and/or training/supplying puppets has always worked out SO WELL for the US. Iraq. Iran. Bin Laden. Noriega. Afganistan. Etc.

Let's keep trying. It's bound to work sooner or later!

would make the libbies mad because they would say we are instituting puppet governments.

I can't imagine why. Attempts at installing and/or training/supplying puppets has always worked out SO WELL for the US. Iraq. Iran. Bin Laden. Noriega. Afganistan. Etc.

That is what happens when you do it 1/2 assed. That is why I am suprised that you wanna pull out and continue the trend.

That is what happens when you do it 1/2 assed. That is why I am suprised that you wanna pull out and continue the trend.

bush_Stay_the_Course-737983.jpg

yadda yadda yadda. Save it. I have heard all the same battle cries of the Left. They are stale. I have addressed this issue likely a dz times on this site and will not bother to do it now.

I still would like to hear what the Left think should be done in these cases. I have laid out a plan that I think would be effective (except for the lack of support form the Left). If you could point me to one that would be equally (or for that matter more) effective, I would be all ears.

I still would like to hear what the Left think should be done in these cases.

I'm not sure anyone on this website is authorized to represent "the left." I know that my opinion is certainly not an official stance of "the left" -- it's Rob's opinion, not "the left's." I haven't cleared it with anyone.

What constitutes "the left?" Anyone who disagrees with you? Is it an organization? Do I have to get a membership card? Can I get a corporate discount?

Edited by rob