always right

glassgowkiss

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm...wow...that was a reach. didn't see that come up anywhere today. we all know you're a little slow but come on, keep up!

I thought you were a good liberal!

yes meaning i'm not a conspiracy theorist freak. :rolleyes:

Oh and congratulations for posting another grotesque post log jammer. :rolleyes:

You're welcome. :wave:

I am glad the death of Americans amuses you so much. That in combination of your last tasteless IED post; you are a real class act.

There would be a lot less Americans dead if we'd just kept occasionally bombing Iraq. Yes Saddam was an asshole leader, but there are a ton of asshole dictators in this world. GW Bush is responsible for a lot of dead Americans.

Well, history is kinda important there hoss. It is what officers do so that they don't repeat mistakes in war. Like SOMALIA!

Vietnam would seem a more appropriate example, but regardless, history (as least your warped reading of it) hasn't seemed to prevent either tactical mistakes (like IRAQ!) or prevented the US from getting into wars in the first place. So, sorry your guys version of history is not inspiring much confidence.

--Hoss

Even with Saddam's random killing and torturing, I wonder if his death toll per year was ever as high as the death toll has been overall for this conflict, per year.

In the end, have less people died because of our actions? I don't know the answer. Just food for thought.

Well, history is kinda important there hoss. It is what officers do so that they don't repeat mistakes in war. Like SOMALIA!

Vietnam would seem a more appropriate example, but regardless, history (as least your warped reading of it) hasn't seemed to prevent either tactical mistakes (like IRAQ!) or prevented the US from getting into wars in the first place. So, sorry your guys version of history is not inspiring much confidence.

--Hoss

How is it like Vietnam. Prove your hypothesis right now. I am sick of you saying that without any proof or rationale. Out with it lets hear your rationale..

There would be a lot less Americans dead if we'd just kept occasionally bombing Iraq.

That is where you are wrong. There would just be dead Americans here rather than there. Use your brain dumbass.

Iraq was going to invade us?

Even with Saddam's random killing and torturing, I wonder if his death toll per year was ever as high as the death toll has been overall for this conflict, per year.

In the end, have less people died because of our actions? I don't know the answer. Just food for thought.

You are obviously not from New Hampshire.

There would be a lot less Americans dead if we'd just kept occasionally bombing Iraq.

That is where you are wrong. There would just be dead Americans here rather than there. Use your brain dumbass.

Right because Al Qaeda was based in Iraq. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

How about those WMDs we sure found a lot of them.

Right because Al Qaeda was based in Iraq. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

How about those WMDs we sure found a lot of them.

What in teh fuck are you talking about. Al Quaeda is not the only fundamentalist terrorist organization. Read a book you fucking tool. Better yet, since you think you are so informed. Go there and prove yourself right. :rolleyes: