Classes for men

rmncwrtr

And hey, sitting down to pee means you don't have to open your eyes, makes it easier to go back to sleep. Hmmm, maybe that answer's Bug's question.

Hell, if the whole point is not to open your eyes so you can go back to sleep you can just pee in your depends...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't we talk about women, over the age of 25, who don't know how to fucking cook. When do we talk about that?

Woke up one morning, went downstairs to my roomie cooking brekki(very uncommon as she don't know how to cook if the microwave isnt involved). She says proudly, "I'm making an omlette!" Laid out on the counter is a good assortment of fillings, but then I noticed there was a tortilla in the pan with cheese on it. I asked her where the eggs were, and got a blank stare for a few seconds, then it clicked. "I KNEW I was missing something!"

OMFG!!!!!! HOW?!?!?!

men understand the real utility of the remote is that it allows you to find out what else is on.

You mean incessantly changing the channel every five seconds until all 200 channels have passed, then starting over to see what they missed? I'd rather watch Oprah for two hours than put up with Attention Deficit Remote Disorder.

The punchline is "men are hunters and women are gatherers" (from Seinfeld)

Cooking is a pleasure. And I always live by the rule that s/he who cooks does not have to do the dishes. In my family, my father did all the cooking, so I had a great role model who enjoyed trying many different gourmet meals. I will always admire a man who can cook.

Cooking is a pleasure. And I always live by the rule that s/he who cooks does not have to do the dishes. In my family, my father did all the cooking, so I had a great role model who enjoyed trying many different gourmet meals. I will always admire a man who can cook.

:tup: I love cooking; I hate cleaning up afterwards.

Cooking is a pleasure. And I always live by the rule that s/he who cooks does not have to do the dishes.

I go by that rule too.

Although if dinner leads straight into something else, then the dishes/pots can simply be put into the sink and quickly rinsed / filled w/ water so they don't dry up and be a pain to wash later.