Girl Gone Wild

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can be walked off to the right, or rapped to the left, or rap the route.

I didn't take the pic, I was just in it. It's steeper than it looks. It's rated a solid 5.9 on gear. I'm at the first flaring O-W section right there; first of two cruxes. The upper one is even worse. I was pretty gripped, thinking about what would happen to Willy if I hit the 60-grit.

Time for more pics of nekkid men.

201Midnight_Fright_FNA_Lightning_Dome.jpg

But can you get him in a more suggestive pose? Displaying his bounty? That would be nice... I mean you guys get to see tits and ass...we got ass in that pic, but where's the rest?

Shriveled up into my ball sac. That was one fucking scary lead without any clothes.

All I could think of was what would happen if I slipped...

OMG - that's YOU?! I didn't recognize...man, you're brave. You won't find me posting no nekkid booty shots on this here site... But kudos to you for satisfying our request for nekkid man pics!

I have a definition for cheating.

any conversation interaction or physical activity you would not have in front of and with the full knowledge of your partner. anything that is a secret from your partner breaks down the trust you share.

the promise i need to hear is "I will never lie to you or keep from you that which you have the right to know"

No doubt.

My youngest son, Graham, when he was twenty, told me he was fairly sure (due to a premonition) that he would die when he was twenty-three. He said he didn't know how, but, he was convinced. Neither he, nor I, told his mother of this; like Graham said,

"I knew I could talk to you about this, Dad, but Mom...I think it's best not to trouble her just in case I'm wrong."

Going by Muffy's definition, the lesser of two evils was to "cheat"?

I am a little confused by this. what are you getting at?

But it's important to protect oneself from inordinate pain as well.

I strongly disagree with this. Pain is an important emotion and a powerful teacher.

I read a study once that said most people will put more effort into avoiding pain than in persuing pleasure. It is an evolutionary thing and makes sense from that standpoint. However, in a day where we can make choices, I choose not to avoid things, people, situations in order to protect myself from pain.

When I go through painful moments I take care to pay attention to them.

I agree with Archie, if you go throuhg life trying to protect yourself you will miss half the good stuff. i think the other option is to recognize that no matter how much some one hurts you emotionaly you will love again if you choose to. That is not to say i will start dating a man with a reputation as a player and a lair. but i will risk my heart on a man or woman who seems worthy and who will take the time to get to know me.

Time for more pics of nekkid men. I think they should know what it feels like to constantly be reminded of what they don't look like and the unattainable expectation on their appearance. Then, when they start to bitch about it, we'll alternate between the "don't be bitter" and the "no honey, you look fine" and "no, your dick doesn't look small in those pants"

2nd that!

I 3rd that!!!

But can you get him in a more suggestive pose? Displaying his bounty?

You can find this picture in my gallery. Click on it for a larger image.

Then with a ultra-high-powered microscope, if you zoom in really close, you just might see my Willy. :laf:

Time for more pics of nekkid men. I think they should know what it feels like to constantly be reminded of what they don't look like and the unattainable expectation on their appearance. Then, when they start to bitch about it, we'll alternate between the "don't be bitter" and the "no honey, you look fine" and "no, your dick doesn't look small in those pants"

I don't think it's possible to "know" this without a profound sense of insecurity and a penchant for attributing the same to factors outside of oneself.*

:shudder:

*Edit: Or Maybe Not... :o

greCg3uMHSE

Premature Punchline Version Below:

pRr9C6o06_E

• 3 months later...
Not at all: I said "this tart would have been significantly further ahead financially if she'd been banging Paul McCartney. Of course, instead of just being a common whore, then she'd also be "Lady" Mrs McCartney afterwards as well and made much $ more per sexual gratification experience. "

Heather Mills reportedly charged 10,000 pounds a night.... as a hooker.

I can't believe you'd pay that Hugh. Frankly - that kind of thing should be totally decriminalized and 100% legal. With that kind of competition you'd most likely see Mrs. Sir Pauls wage go from $10,000 to somewhere over a sawbuck a throw I'd bet.

So here's the update since the Eliot Spitzer Hooker got her 15 min of fame and needs another 5 min before she checks out forever.

Girl's crawl back under their rock video

says:

"Sat Jul 5, 12:21 PM ET

MIAMI - The call girl involved in a scandal that brought down New York's former governor has dropped a lawsuit claiming "Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis exploited her image and name on the Internet.

Ashley Dupre voluntarily dismissed the $10 million federal lawsuit, according to court documents filed Thursday. She said she was only 17 when she signed a binding contract giving permission to appear in the "Girls Gone Wild" video.

Telephone calls and e-mails to Dupre's lawyer and publicist were not immediately returned Friday.

Francis said in a statement issued late Friday night that "the truth invariably comes out, as I knew it would in this case. I am happy to, once again, be completely vindicated."

In her lawsuit, Dupre said she was on spring break in Miami Beach in 2003 when she was approached by "Girls Gone Wild" producers, given alcoholic drinks and then signed a release agreeing to appear. The series depicts women in provocative poses or topless, often in such party locations as Mardi Gras or spring break beach towns.

Francis has said Dupre was on the "Girls Gone Wild" bus for a week and made seven full-length videos.

Shortly after the lawsuit was filed, Francis released a video where Dupre appears covered by a terry cloth towel and gives her name as Amber Arpaio. An unseen questioner asks if she is 18 and if the footage can be used on "Girls Gone Wild." She says yes to both questions.

The video also displays a New Jersey driver's license with the Amber Arpaio name and a birth date that would have made her appear to be in her 20s.

Dupre rocketed to fame in March when she surfaced as a high-priced call girl in the Emperors Club VIP prostitution ring that involved then-New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer, who resigned soon after the scandal broke. Dupre, going by the name "Kristen," met "Client 9" — later identified as Spitzer — at least once at a swanky Washington hotel, according to court documents.

After the Spitzer scandal, Francis made a public $1 million offer for Dupre to appear in one of his videos and go on a promotional tour. But he rescinded the offer after realizing he already had footage of her.

Francis has other legal problems, including federal tax evasion charges pending in California and lawsuits by filed by women in Panama City, Fla., claiming they were victims of underage exploitation. Francis spent a year in jail and was released in March after pleading no contest to child abuse and prostitution charges for filming underage girls in that Panhandle beach town."

Frankly, I'd like to see a lawsuit over this lawsuit,that would settle the last 2 min of fame.

Cept I like sot of the pictures and would like them to stick around: 2008_07_04t011257_450x338_us_dupre.jpg

for more than the requisite 15 min.

But that's me anyway.