Summer Internship Opportunity

No. 13 Baby

I think its pretty damn funny that a guy who loves to cite his Very Impressive Academic Credentials cannot see the obvious difference in closeted GOP gays pushing an anti-gay agenda out of one side of their mouth, and . . . well, you get the picture.

Its ok though big fella, I'm sure your mom still thinks you're just precious. :)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So again, I'm not sure why you're so "bent" on defending Craig.

My problem is with you left wing nuts with your constant hypocritical use of your "politics of personal destruction".

I've said it repeatedly. Once more, slowly:

You guys dredge up the same names over and over and over again

with the same lame attacks and mudslinging (Hey I can name 6 guys who were conservative and were gay, and so all conservatives are closet gays, blah blah blah). And at the same time you conveniently ignore the fact that at least an equal number of people have done similar or worse misdeeds who are not conservative, but like-minded people such as yourself. Nothing to see here folks, move along!

Then when you are called on this, do you stop and actually consider the criticism, and maybe acknowledge it. Nope.

So keep on with your bad selves. Just repeat over and over again a mind-numbing mantra of derisive foaming-at-the-mouth attacks against those whose politics you disagree with, and make yourself feel so much better about yourself. If you can dehumanize the "other side" effectively enough, why you have no time to look at "your side". Of course, it's the "other side" who is "extreme", "hypocritical" and "partisan", not you.

Note: I am using a rhetorical not literal "you" here Porter, so don't get up in arms.

i appreciate the post, though i think if you step back you're realize that what you are describing as a one sided affair is happening both ways. perhaps you believe that you are being objective, I don't know. in this particular case, the story about about a new press release (from today) in which Senator Craig is seeking an intern. while the senator put himself in the news, and by not stepping down..and even now seeking out an intern, continues to make himself a current news item. he could make us all happy by stepping down, as we wouldn't have to "rehash" his current story.

i don't think someone should be called "nuts" for being concerned that Senator Craig is still holding his office and is hiring an intern...do you?

It's easy to deduce, when picturing KKK's mom cooing over her newborn, steaming brown ass baby, where my little monkey got his well developed cognitive dissonance.

Whether it's photographing women and posting their images without permission, or posting attacks against people's family members, you prove again and again that you have absolutely no decency or morality. You are an evil, petty little man, worth absolutely nothing.

i don't think someone should be called "nuts" for being concerned that Senator Craig is still holding his office and is hiring an intern...do you?

Hmm, I dunno. Personally, I think soliciting sex in a bathroom should be legal. Why not?

And as to his anti-gay legislation double-speak, well...who knows? Maybe he's representing his constituents? Maybe he's all fucked up by religion and the anti-gay upbringing he inevitably received as a child, forever holding back his inner-gay at the risk of eternal damnation? Who knows.

Should he lose his office cause he's a hypocrit? Well, we'd run out of senators pretty quick. Should he lose his office cause he tried to get a blowjob from an anonymous man in a bathroom stall (I'm assuming he's the pitcher)? Nah. Knock yerself out, buddy. Should the fine people of Idaho re-elect him? Well, there's the rub, and as I'm not a registered voter in Idaho, I will simply lean back on my general impression that all politicians are lying, steaming piles of shit (just like the rest of us). That way I'm not disappointed in the end.

Hmm, I dunno. Personally, I think soliciting sex in a bathroom should be legal. Why not?

And as to his anti-gay legislation double-speak, well...who knows? Maybe he's representing his constituents? Maybe he's all fucked up by religion and the anti-gay upbringing he inevitably received as a child, forever holding back his inner-gay at the risk of eternal damnation? Who knows.

Should he lose his office cause he's a hypocrit? Well, we'd run out of senators pretty quick. Should he lose his office cause he tried to get a blowjob from an anonymous man in a bathroom stall (I'm assuming he's the pitcher)? Nah. Knock yerself out, buddy. Should the fine people of Idaho re-elect him? Well, there's the rub, and as I'm not a registered voter in Idaho, I will simply lean back on my general impression that all politicians are lying, steaming piles of shit (just like the rest of us). That way I'm not disappointed.

It's a post like that which makes you the antithesis of a wing-nut Rob. :tup:

I think Sen. Craig is extremely laughable. The source of my incredible disrespect for him, ironically, is not his bathroom-sex thing but his denial of it, later.

I respect people being themselves, even if that means they are into anonymous man-sex in the shitter.

I think Sen. Craig is extremely laughable. The source of my incredible disrespect for him, ironically, is not his bathroom-sex thing but his denial of it, later.

I respect people being themselves, even if that means they are into anonymous man-sex in the shitter.

How about their OWN shitter, not the stall next to my fucking mindin-my-own-bidness-just-tryin-ta-have-a-private-moment-over-here ass?

Edited by tvashtarkatena