Summer Internship Opportunity

No. 13 Baby

Do you care that Senator Craig is "hypocritically gay"...being gay while passing anti-gay legislation? Do you care that he is still in office? Do you care that he is actually hiring an intern? Isn't that a net new development, worthy of new wisecracks? Do you think he is worthy of his office?

Umm, we had this "debate" months ago. Go reread the thread.

Hmmm news release is date "February 26, 2008". Do you have a time machine?

http://craig.senate.gov/releases/pr022608a.cfm

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you care that Senator Craig is "hypocritically gay"...being gay while passing anti-gay legislation? Do you care that he is still in office? Do you care that he is actually hiring an intern? Isn't that a net new development, worthy of new wisecracks? Do you think he is worthy of his office?

Why is No. 13 LOOKING for this information? Reading Craig's web site? He probably has it bookmarked for late night... reading.

how much time do you spend thinking about Craig, and his "activities", looking for more information on the interwebs to post, discuss, and... salivate over... and... why? I think we can deduce the answer to that question.

I don't give a shit if you're gay.

One of these things

is not like the other...

It's kind of like Craig. He was outed in the media by people like YOU who say it's OK to be gay, right?

Now No. 13 has been outed too. See, it's not such a big deal.

Why is No. 13 LOOKING for this information? Reading Craig's web site? He probably has it bookmarked for late night... reading.

You actually don't need to look very hard, the story was dug up by LIBERAL OPERATIVES and is all over the Internet. I think it should be news...after all, why are they trusting this guy with an intern?

You actually don't need to look very hard, the story was dug up by LIBERAL OPERATIVES and is all over the Internet. I think it should be news...after all, why are they trusting this guy with an intern?

because he's gay?

so, do you trust gays as Scoutmasters?

its not that he is just gay...he is also dishonest and misleading...and has no problem breaking the law to get his "fix".

Seems like just yesterday our intolerant homeboy was whining about a Clarence Thomas article dated February 25, 2008. :cry:

Why don't you print up some more copies of the "I believe Anita" t-shirt and sell it to all your relevant, like-minded friends here. :grlaf:

because he's gay?

its not that he is just gay...he is also dishonest and misleading...and has no problem breaking the law to get his "fix".

he had gay sex with strangers in airports, not people he knew in his congressional office.

It's kind of like Craig. He was outed in the media by people like YOU who say it's OK to be gay, right?

Funny. I could have sworn that the story broke when Craig himself filed a guilty plea after his arrest. Must be my mistake, because it couldn't possibly be a lapse in KKK's chinkless (no racial pun intended!) record for accuracy and scrupulous avoidance of hyperbole.

because he's gay?

he had gay sex with strangers in airports, not people he knew in his congressional office.

so he has your trust i take it.

Trust? I think there's a tangible difference between being an openly gay senator, and a being a closeted gay senator leading a conservative district, and also being into anonymous toilet sex in airport stalls.

actually the issue is he has an "R" by his name, not a "D", that's really all you care about. :wave:

Ah, and around from side he comes once again, with the totally unexpected "you're just a partisan hack who wouldn't say a thing if it was a democrat..." finger pointing.

I'm so defeated, I'll concede to you now, Mister Neutrality. Thank you for keeping this a "no-spin zone"!

Trust? I think there's a tangible difference between being an openly gay senator, and a being a closeted gay senator leading a conservative district, and also being into anonymous toilet sex in airport stalls.

actually the issue is he has an "R" by his name, not a "D", that's really all you care about. :wave:

Ah, and around from side he comes once again, with the totally unexpected "you're just a partisan hack who wouldn't say a thing if it was a democrat..." finger pointing.

I'm so defeated, I'll concede to you now, Mister Neutrality. Thank you for keeping this a "no-spin zone"!

Just admit it - the reason you are so concerned is because the dude's a Republican. It's really not so hard to admit.

There have been sex scandals with D's. Remember the MA governor with his boy-toy? Did you get so upset about that guy's hypocrisy? And he went well beyond what Craig did. No, I don't think you weren't so upset.

No, your 'partisan' card is so distinctly worn out we can tell what it is from the backside when you try to pull it out of your shoe.

Craig's crime is hypocrisy: being a closeted gay while actively supporting anti-gay legislation. His penchance for stall-schtupping may be what brought him his present legal difficulties, but it is not really what people such as myself take exception to.

As for your Barney Frank/scoutmaster attempt to link being gay with child molestation (the oldest anti-gay trick in the books, folks) KKK, you might take note that, statistically, several of your kids' teachers are gay. Best to give up the anti-gay fascism and just get used to it, boyo.