Check Your Statements...

JayB

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if they really wanted to stimulate the economy, i don't understand why they didn't give the top %1 a tax break and the money would just trickle down. well, once they figure out that the $600 commie thing isn't going work, i hope thats what they do.

arch, you're a %1'er, aren't you? your money can trickle down to some southern whiskey maker employee who will give some to his poor hayseed cousin. economy fixed.

taxes are fine right now - no need to lower them more. and NO NEED to raise them. let's try and actually work within a budget for a change

well someone thinks they need to bail you out! these communist thinkers are sending your $600 come june or july or whatever. fucking commie government.

which is going straight to my recently eviscerated retirement fund. isn't the stock market only supposed to go up?

no wonder the economy is in the toilet. you aren't following our government's example on how to spend. you're whats wrong with america, and you're letting the terrorists win.

well someone thinks they need to bail you out! these communist thinkers are sending your $600 come june or july or whatever. fucking commie government.

which is going straight to my recently eviscerated retirement fund. isn't the stock market only supposed to go up?

no wonder the economy is in the toilet. you aren't following our government's example on how to spend. you're whats wrong with america, and you're letting the terrorists win.

well I just coughed up a few thousand to fix a leaking roof. :cry:

if they really wanted to stimulate the economy, i don't understand why they didn't give the top %1 a tax break and the money would just trickle down. well, once they figure out that the $600 commie thing isn't going work, i hope thats what they do.

arch, you're a %1'er, aren't you? your money can trickle down to some southern whiskey maker employee who will give some to his poor hayseed cousin. economy fixed.

taxes are fine right now - no need to lower them more. and NO NEED to raise them. let's try and actually work within a budget for a change

i don't understand...thought the country is being led by a conservative???? what is this about the budget?

The interest rate on a credit card is only important if you carry a balance.

And carrying a balance on a credit card is pretty stupid.

it depends on what you're using the money for....

i've gotten money for 7.9 from a card before, and worked great for returns as a bridge loan....

i've known others who have started businesses and then prospered....