Another unemployed soon.

Bug

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairweather, you and I are obviously on extreme ends of the political spectrum.

But here is one that applies to all of them, "anyone who wants the job should be automatically disqualified". I don't care which president you point at, he had some boners to cover up.

I LIKE TO DISCUSS THINGS ON THE INTERNET.

IF I SHOUT LOUD ENOUGH AND POST ENOUGH PEOPLE WILL BE CONVINCED THAT I AM RIGHT!!!!!

[font:Century Gothic] You are wrong STFU [/font]

OH YEAH! WELL MEET ME AT THE TIGER MOUNTAIN TRAILHEAD TOMORROW MORNING AND WE'LL SEE WHO CAN RUN UP IT FASTER AND THAT PERSON WILL BE RIGHT (AND MORE MANLY TOO)!!!!

i have not yet summited tiger mountain

I am currently training for it. I've been practicing knots at home and reading issues of Accidents in North American Mountaineering from the past 10 years. I also bought a lot of expensive gear. I hope a mentor can help me fullfil my lifelong dream and summit this mountain soon.

You sound like a perfect candidate for the Mountaineers!

i have not yet summited tiger mountain

I am currently training for it. I've been practicing knots at home and reading issues of Accidents in North American Mountaineering from the past 10 years. I also bought a lot of expensive gear. I hope a mentor can help me fullfil my lifelong dream and summit this mountain soon.

You sound like a perfect candidate for the Mountaineers!

problem is they want money. can you believe it? I need someone who can mentor me and maybe give me some gear... to borrow. this will fulfill my lifelong dream. oh, how I long to summit that hill.

problem is they want money. can you believe it? I need someone who can mentor me and maybe give me some gear... to borrow. this will fulfill my lifelong dream. oh, how I long to summit that hill.

I'll mentor you KK sickie

you guys here are all pervs. yeah, help me for sexual gratification... ha ha ha. it's insulting you know. I can do this on my own. but the money... and no experience, can't do it with out that