Panoramic Photo of Tiger Mountain Westside

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was that taken from...do you live in Issaquah?

Your bedroom window.

Nice try....we live in a three story towhhome.....after hauling your fat ass up three flights of stairs, I doubt you'd have enough energy left to hold the camera steady

Besides, in the same way that many women aren't attracted to men shorter than them, my wife would never go for a guy with bigger breasts than her.

Your bedroom window.

Nice try....we live in a three story towhhome.....after hauling your fat ass up three flights of stairs, I doubt you'd have enough energy left to hold the camera steady

Besides, in the same way that many women aren't attracted to men shorter than them, my wife would never go for a guy with bigger breasts than her.

OH YEAH! WELL HE CAN ICE CLIMB! GET IT! YOU WANNA ICE CLIMB WITH HIM, HUH, TOUGH GUY! HOW ABOUT A PULLUP CONTEST, A RUN UP TIGER MOUNTAIN, AND A TRIP TO THE PACIFIC SCIENCE CENTER TO IDENTIFY WASPS IN THE INSECT EXHIBIT!?!?!? YOU POSER!!!!!!!

Your bedroom window.

Fuck, some assholes on this site never fucking learn. "your window" - just over the fucking bounds - again. Let's be really fucking creepy and sound like a stalker piece of shit. NOT.

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Your bedroom window.

Fuck, some assholes on this site never fucking learn. "your window" - just over the fucking bounds - again. Let's be really fucking creepy and sound like a stalker piece of shit. NOT.

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Dude...having his wife working while he sits on his ass all day has got to be emasculating.....probably why he is fantasizing about other people's wives.