Come on guys just make shit up!

Peter_Puget

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before climbing Frogland, I had to give in to my one great love--eating an In and Out burger. I love those things and ever since they opened one in LV I don't miss the chance to go there. Unfortunately, the Out part is usually pretty unpleasent.

So I am at the top of FrogLand and I just gotta shit. I been holding it forever. I squat and crap and then look at my climbing partner and beg for something, anything, to wipe with. He tears off the cuff of his shorts-leg and hands it to me.

What a gentleman.

Before climbing Frogland, I had to give in to my one great love--eating an In and Out burger. I love those things and ever since they opened one in LV I don't miss the chance to go there. Unfortunately, the Out part is usually pretty unpleasent.

So I am at the top of FrogLand and I just gotta shit. I been holding it forever. I squat and crap and then look at my climbing partner and beg for something, anything, to wipe with. He tears off the cuff of his shorts-leg and hands it to me.

What a gentleman.

I wonder if he saved it for a memento... like Monica's dress

So last summer I am car camping with the family and the in-laws.

My wife and I take off for a day hike up that side of Baker. I can’t remember the name of that rout. We get up to the side of this big dug out vally that used to be the glacier. My wife stops there and I want to get at least up to the base camp and check it out.

Well the weather starts to move in, and I mean FAST. It is beautifully clear day, and then clouds everywhere.

Then suddenly coming right up behind me is that same old fart from Si.

I kid you not! I just about crap in my paints, and again, he has the full pack like he is on a Himalayan expedition.

He sort of laughs and cackles as he passes me like I am standing still. He sort of disappears in the clouds. A little later the clouds dissipate.

I get up to the base camp and there are some people camping there and I mention how the cloud was really weird. That asked me what cloud? So I ask them if they saw the old man…. Not a sign of him.

Has anyone seen this ghost or is he just haunting me?

Has anyone seen this ghost or is he just haunting me?

No, but where is that patch of wild mushrooms you musta found? :lmao:

Stunsii

Baosistis

Liberty caps

All very nice, I remember when I was on shrooms that people took on accented physical characteristic of various mythological creators.

But nothing like this.

The dude was as real as any one standing in front of me. But no sign of him anywhere.