Ping Pong fans?

sexual_chocolate

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please honor the sanctity of the ping pong thread and take your incessant drivel elsewhere, like a hotel room perhaps.

most community centers have good ping pong tables. ballard on 24th and 70th. green lake cc. van asselt in south seattle. if you wanna get 5.14 ping pong, go to 8th and dearborn tuesdays and wednesdays to the community center there. yikes!

Back on topic: if any of you dudes or dudettes play and want a challenge, we have a Ping Pong table at work ready to go 24/7 and I usually get on it at least once a day, sometimes 2 or 3 times for sets of 3 games usually. Stop in anytime during work hours for a match.

Kevbone, should have compared notes sooner as we use to be neighbors before you moved, we're on Nimbus ave in Beaverton.

I use to walk down the creek for stress relief till we got it, so I suspect my health is going to shit with it here......sigh....

:wave:

Back on topic: if any of you dudes or dudettes play and want a challenge, we have a Ping Pong table at work ready to go 24/7 and I usually get on it at least once a day, sometimes 2 or 3 times for sets of 3 games usually. Stop in anytime during work hours for a match.

Kevbone, should have compared notes sooner as we use to be neighbors before you moved, we're on Nimbus ave in Beaverton.

I use to walk down the creek for stress relief till we got it, so I suspect my health is going to shit with it here......sigh....

Bill you play? Cool.

John Stewart had a huge ass party about 3 years ago and he had a PP comp at the party….you had to buy in. You lost once you were out. 35 people competed.

I won the pot.

The last 36 words were total spray…..

Bill you play? Cool.

John Stewart had a huge ass party about 3 years ago and he had a PP comp at the party….you had to buy in. You lost once you were out. 35 people competed.

I won the pot.

The last 36 words? Why did you stop at 36? Seems arbitraily short...hmmm :lmao: BTW, glad you won the pot, but who won the tourny?

Hey, do I need to ask how it is I never get invited to play with the cool kids?

I'm curious, do you remember what the buy in was and how much $ did you get for winning?

Back on topic: if any of you dudes or dudettes Kevbone, should have compared notes sooner as we use to be neighbors before you moved, we're on Nimbus ave in Beaverton.

I

Damn. I used to work at Protocol Systems right up the street. I probably jogged past your house. company which wuz and is begging to be our fastener bitches ™

fixed

Bill you play? Cool.

I won the pot.

The last 36 words? Why did you stop at 36? Seems arbitraily short...hmmm :lmao: BTW, glad you won the pot, but who won the tourny?

Hey, do I need to ask how it is I never get invited to play with the cool kids?

I'm curious, do you remember what the buy in was and how much $ did you get for winning?

It was not much....like $50. And I won the tourny! I won it all....John was pissed.....it was his house

Yea; whatever, boy wonder. Was this before, or after you: designed battery packs, studied the effects of nuclear detonations on navy vessels, became the chief technology officer of a major IT company, worked for the ACLU, were a legal scholar, soldier, studied entomology, wrote literary reviews, became a well-know speed climber, studied physics? Or was this all after your diagnosis?