kevbone

voting poll  

72 members have voted

1. 1. voting poll

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an ironic statement coming from the limosine liberal that apparently made enough money to sit on his ass unemployed and do nothing but bitch about what the our capitalist government isn't doing for the less-fortunate. Lots of time for climbing though!

Don't buy into Tvashy's internet fantasy, eric. Sitting on his ass sprayin all day? - sure. But the money thing is just one big fantasy, I'm afraid. Any way you look at it, it's still called u-n-e-m-p-l-o-y-e-d. You can call him a day dreamer if you like...or "unmotivated", "slow starter", "slacker", "societal leech" - hell, just plain old fucking lazy. You chose.

oh! he won't get your vote now???? ;)

it seems there are more and more people endorsing Obama (democrats of course), regardless of hillary's win. who (other than Bill) is endorsing Hillary who is a major figure in the democratic party.

Kerry should have endorsed Edwards, and made sure that guy doesn't get the nomination. :grlaf:

I think odds are it's gonna be Hillary and doubt she'll pick Obama as a running mate.

hahaha, OMG TVash doesn't work and just spends all of his time climbing, what a looooser!!11

:rolleyes:

At the expense of the taxpayer/state unemployment fund?

Last time I checked the State wasn't sending me a dime.

And, I guarantee you I've paid more taxes to date than you will in several lifetimes.

Now get back to work, little bitch. I've got to go sharpen my ice tools.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

I hear Obama has a huge swinging caucus.

That huge cock thing that blacks have seems to make up for all the racial oppression. Hell, that half the reason they faced it to begin with. The small-dicked WASP and KKK members were afraid the well-hung Negroes would try to satisfy their wives and succeed.

Hilarious.

SIGNS YOU MAY HAVE A SMALL PENIS:

1. You belong to the religious right

2. You drive a convertible

3. You drive a Hummer

4. When you just took a whipper, get lowered, and can have a face to face conversation with that cute crag betty without anyone feeling a bit uncomfortable.

5. Your name has way too many consonants in it, especially K's

6. Condoms dont seem to stay on.

7. You measure it every day.

8. When you measure it, you include fractions

9. It often pops out during intercourse.

10.Your significant other mentions that size doesn't matter (it does)

hahaha, OMG TVash doesn't work and just spends all of his time climbing, what a looooser!!11

:rolleyes:

At the expense of the taxpayer/state unemployment fund?

Last time I checked the State wasn't sending me a dime.

And, I guarantee you I've paid more taxes to date than you will in several lifetimes.

Now get back to work, little bitch. I've got to go sharpen my ice tools.

:lmao::lmao: You're such a stud! Turn that shiv again...a little more "feeling" this time... :rolleyes: