Denali Expedition 2008 - Looking for 10-12 member

vertical_hiker

If that the case we are all going to hell. Jesus died for all sins past and future. If you die while sinning your not going to hell. None can make that grade. Denying something is sin doesn't get you a ticket to hehh if you beleive in Jesus. It just might show you have some growing to do.

You are so much driveway gravel, but I will still remind you that this is VH's religion that dictates this, not mine. You are going to Hell, Mongoloid. If you don't like it, you must take this up with VH's God.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does a person make sure they will not be subjected to this kind of abuse/spray? Do they have to completely stay off cc.com? Stay completely off line? What do you think Minx?

i think keeping the original post in its designated thread without spray was correct, as was throwing the predictable mutation into spray (he doesn't have to acknowledge the mutation, which would actually dovetail nicely with his fundie beliefs).

So online it's OK to talk about some one behind their back?

Or anywhere?

ummm, bug? hello? it would be his choice. he needn't expose himself to the heretics to chekc on his original posts.

btw, i was offline for a minute, so i think you were talking behind my back.

Oh come on. You are a turd. Of course I talk about you behind your back.

My question is more along the lines of, " Are the rules of common decency online different from the rules of common decency offline?"

You are assuming I am blaming you? Me blame you for being rude?

Perish the thought.

i think the common element is actually the cc.com part that always goes to horse sex

Heh - last year I was climbing with some Canadians, and one of them said "Why is it that whenever I go out with Americans, the conversation always gets around to bestiality?"

Because Canadians look more like monkeys.

Oh, I forgot...STFU, Raindawg!

You are so much driveway gravel, but I will still remind you that this is VH's religion that dictates this, not mine. You are going to Hell, Mongoloid. If you don't like it, you must take this up with VH's God.

Someone must tell you lest you persist unaware:

You are a GENUINE EMBARRASSMENT.

Anyone want to go climbing with this Tvashtarkatena guy???

ZWmf7r_37eA

Mongoloid he was a mongoloid

Happier than you and me

And it determined what he could see

One chromosome too many

And it determined what he could see

And he wore a hat

And he had a job

And he brought home the bacon

So that no one knew

His friends were unaware

Nobody even cared

You could prolly rattle off all the books of the Old and New Testament, etc. but do you really know your theology?

For instance, why did JC have to be born of a virgin? Why was it important to be free of original sin? Where did JC go when he died on the cross, for three days, before his resurrection? Why did Moses raise a serpent on a staff and what is it's significance with JC?

Question like that, not stuff that always receives the stock answer: He died for your sins.

He was born a virgin becuase he was human and god. Joseph ancestory link back to Adam and God predicted that Adams would crush the serpenant head (devil)The virginal conception and birth was necessary so that the divine Person of the Son of God could enter history as the God-man.

Some beleive that by being born a virgin that this makes him Sin free I would disagree. Sin nature would have been passed from Mary.

He yielded His spirit to the Father, died, and at some time between death and resurrection, visited the realm of the dead where He delivered a message to spirit beings. Some think hell but the bible doesn't say that.

If I remember the serpant cross correctly I think the people had to look at it to be healed or not bitten or something. The paralel to christ would be he was raised on a cross to be looked at and healed.

Oh, I forgot...STFU, Raindawg!

Someone must tell you lest you persist unaware:

You are a GENUINE EMBARRASSMENT.

Got two different partners lined up for the weekend. How bout you, Krusty?

must one swallow a theodiciac first? or is that theodisiac?

Your question is so easy, it's almost rhetorical. The question is, if we watched him get buried up to his chin in an avalanche, without anybody else around (except the reader of course) in subzero temperatures, in a very remote area, with 15 minutes of daylight left, would we dig him out? Now that's a legitimate question. To make it trickier, lets assume you have knowledge only of his character and not the fact that he has enough banked calories and natural insulation to keep him warm for several days.

If that the case we are all going to hell. Jesus died for all sins past and future. If you die while sinning your not going to hell. None can make that grade. Denying something is sin doesn't get you a ticket to hehh if you beleive in Jesus. It just might show you have some growing to do.

So if VH was driving in a car and a Hot chick walked by and he had some naughty thoughts and got in a head on he's going to hell?? Don't think it works that way or I'm screwed.

Your question is so easy, it's almost rhetorical. The question is, if we watched him get buried up to his chin in an avalanche, without anybody else around (except the reader of course) in subzero temperatures, in a very remote area, with 15 minutes of daylight left, would we dig him out? Now that's a legitimate question. To make it trickier, lets assume you have knowledge only of his character and not the fact that he has enough banked calories and natural insulation to keep him warm for several days.

If I got buried only up to my chin, and you didn't dig me out, I'd make sure you heard about it.

If I got buried only up to my chin, and you didn't dig me out, I'd make sure you heard about it.

Sounds like an episode of tales of the crypt replacing the ocean for snow.

bug... what bile are speaking of. i have tried to keep my demeanor relatively respectful of the opposing view of this. disagreeing is not the written equivalent of bile.

So you were treating me with tenderness and respect? Get real. I would be so dissappointed.

your characterization of my decision to move this to spray is just a pathetic attempt to ignore the fact that you accused the mods of making VH a sacrificial lamb in a non spray forum and we didn't. bait switch.

Did I use the term "sacrificial lamb"? Dang. That would have been good. But no that is not what I intended. What I did intend was for you and us to look at what we/you DID do. Are there any parrallels off line that you can think of?

Seriously, I would like to know what you think.

This guy posted on a forum that says "No Spray" and gets sprayed on. Do you/we uphold your advertised rules? Well sortof, that's where it gets interesting. Was it right or wrong? You "made the decision". It was what you usually do? Why? Who decided that? How does a person make sure they will not be subjected to this kind of abuse/spray? Do they have to completely stay off cc.com? Stay completely off line? What do you think Minx?

Where were the moderators? This thread should have never been anything more than;"want to climb with Christians?" "No thanks."

End of thread.

Instead, it was allowed to go on and on BECAUSE he was a christian and we sacrifice those in this society.

OK so I added the word “lamb” you were the one who suggested that we’re it’s a normal course to sacrifice Christians around here.

You got that bit of vitriol from me after accusing me of spewing bile. And that hardly qualifies. I can certainly come up with some language that will leave you no doubt of its malicious nature. Using a post made after your accusation is feeble at best.

yeah, that is one of the common approaches to dealing with spray. If it happens in a forum where it’s not allowed we move it to the SPRAY forum.

It is the interenet. Anyone posting in a public forum should expect anyone of a number of types of reply. Should he not post here? Maybe if he’s too thin skinned to deal with public response. And the same would apply to anyone posting anywhere on the internet. He was also free to not post any further responses and the thread might have died pages ago.

You act as though this thread has only been people disagreeing with VH. His position is getting as much support as the opposing position. Quit acting as though Christians are being victimized here.

If I had wanted to “sacrifice” him, I could’ve dumped the whole thing into the garbage can, banned him, not locked his next post for partners, etc.