GIMME A FUCKING BREAK!!!!1

sobo

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you may consider this truth also,

the two cities nuked were to remain untouched by conventional bombing methods prior to the delivery as to give a clearer picture of the ordonnance's efficiency.

the means justified the end in this case.

Yes, it is common knowledge that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were spared conventional bombing for just such a purpose. What's your point, if you have one?

Two for the price of one: you end the war, and you get to see how big the arrow in your quiver is. What of it?

my point is that was as evil as man as ever been.!!! to falsely enter a war and to falsely end it , by nuking a million innocent civilians.

we're so brainwashed we feel its an accomplishement.but when others do it to us some day they ,will be scum.

information IS power.unfortunately in the wrong hands, right now.

the main problem with history is always that it is: HIS STORY. and is only loosely based in facts.history is propaganda in so many cases.

You sound like the leader of Iran saying Jews never died in WWII. LOL Problem with memory like yours is people are going to repeat history over.

You turned it into propoganda with your apologist revisionist history shit.

SWAL has the right idea: go start your own thread and quit shitting on mine. This is about religious intolerance in the name of the religion that claims it's tolerant.

you ARE intolerance.that is why you see it sooooo clearly in others.

the main problem with history is always that it is: HIS STORY. and is only loosely based in facts.history is propaganda in so many cases.

You sound like the leader of Iran saying Jews never died in WWII. LOL Problem with memory like yours is people are going to repeat history over.

you are misquoting him to prove YOUR point. i think he says not as many as is ADVERTISED ,perished. you being played.you like following bush go ahead...

and i suppose you think that was THE TRUTH.

you may consider this truth also,

the two cities nuked were to remain untouched by conventional bombing methods prior to the delivery as to give a clearer picture of the ordonnance's efficiency.

the means justified the end in this case.

Need to check your history.

Nagasaki had never been subjected to large-scale bombing prior to the explosion of a nuclear weapon there. On August 1, 1945, however, a number of conventional high-explosive bombs were dropped on the city. A few hit in the shipyards and dock areas in the southwest portion of the city, several hit the Mitsubishi Steel and Arms Works and six bombs landed at the Nagasaki Medical School and Hospital, with three direct hits on buildings there. While the damage from these bombs was relatively small, it created considerable concern in Nagasaki and many people—principally school children—were evacuated to rural areas for safety, thus reducing the population in the city at the time of the nuclear attack

how humane..!!!! i hope they warn us like that too...

and we should have invaded Japan????? Your making no sense. Germany would dropped that bomb on Engand and the US given the chance.

Japan would done the same thing with there balloons.

You make no sense. Sitting in judgement you weren't even there and laying judgement upon us for something 70 years ago. LOL joke.

Edited by Seahawks

You turned it into propaganda with your apologist revisionist history shit.

SWAL has the right idea: go start your own thread and quit shitting on mine. This is about religious intolerance in the name of the religion that claims it's tolerant.

you ARE intolerance.that is why you see it sooooo clearly in others.

Yes, I am intolerant of intolerance, plain and simple. But I am not intolerant. This bullshit in Khartoum, as elsewhere in Europe, is a manifestation of pure Islamofascist intolerance. When will you wipe clear your eyes and remove your rozy glasses?

Here a estimate I found in some WWII stuff for invasion of the island.

An invasion of the Japanese home islands would cost approximately 1 million American casualties and perhaps 10 million Japanese.

Our experience fighting the Japanese in the Pacific tended to support these predictions. As the “island hopping” strategy neared the Japanese home islands, Japanese resolve to the war stiffened. There was an estimated 3000-5000 kamikaze attacks during the battle of Okinawa alone, and 36 ships were sunk with 368 damaged by this tactic.

The reluctance of Japanese soldiers to surrender in the island battles, fighting to the death or committing suicide, was further evidence. On Saipan there were mass suicides after the fighting committed by the civilian Japanese population. On Iwo Jima, fewer than 30 out of the 22,000 Japanese troops defending the island surrendered and only about 200 had been captured. The U.S. death toll was over 7,000 and total U.S. casualties, killed and wounded, for Iwo Jima was over 28,000. On Okinawa, the U.S. suffered over 12,000 dead of 49,000 casualties while Japanese and Okinawan combatant dead alone was 107,000. Another estimated 20,000 were incinerated with napalm and flame throwers where they holed up. Civilian deaths were in the order of another 100,000 out of the island’s 450,000 inhabitants. 40% of the Americans killed were the result of kamikaze attacks. 20%- 5,000- of all US Navy casualties endured in the war were suffered at Okinawa.

you cannot CURE intolerance with more intolerance....wtf. you have to show tolerance and force yourself to look beyond the crap you are presented by this fuckin'' media machine...if i show you excrement from any human i can prove to you that he is unworthy of your consideration. thats what that is ...its not NEWS.. WTF..?there are millions of devoted acts of love,compassion, being done every second by muslims,where are those news.....its pure unadulterated propaganda and you're buying into it hook ,link and sinker.

you cannot CURE intolerance with more intolerance....wtf. you have to show tolerance and force yourself to look beyond the crap you are presented by this fuckin'' media machine...

Western Europe has showed tolerance of Islamofascism for more than 20 years. Look what it bought for them.

...if i show you excrement from any human i can prove to you that he is unworthy of your consideration. thats what that is ...its not NEWS.. WTF..?

This statement makes no sense to me whatsoever. What are you trying to say here, that I judge people by the contents of their bowels? WTF?

...there are millions of devoted acts of love,compassion, being done every second by muslims,where are those news...

I believe that is true, and I will ask you the same question with respect to the US military in Iraq and Afghanistan. Are you going to deny that they are not performing "millions of devoted acts of love and compassion every second" (in a numbers-relevant sense, obviously)? Where is that news, hmmm?

..its pure unadulterated propaganda and you're buying into it hook ,link and sinker.

I fail to find any evidence that would lead you to the conclusion that I am buying into any propaganda machine. I seek my own sources, and cross-check, as any rational thinking individual would. I heard a piece on NPR, I researched it on several on-line news outlets (both left and right), I posted links to two articles that seemed to best summarize the incident. Show me the buy-in to propaganda, if you please.

you cannot CURE intolerance with more intolerance....wtf. you have to show tolerance and force yourself to look beyond the crap you are presented by this fuckin'' media machine...

Western Europe has showed tolerance of Islamofascism. Look what it bought for them.

...if i show you excrement from any human i can prove to you that he is unworthy of your consideration. thats what that is ...its not NEWS.. WTF..?

This statement makes no sense to me whatsoever. What are you trying to say here, that I judge people by the contents of their bowels? WTF?

you are passing judgement on people based on a mediatised campain to tarnish islam. ask why,

...there are millions of devoted acts of love,compassion, being done every second by muslims,where are those news...

I believe that is true, and I will ask you the same question with respect to the US military in Iraq and Afghanistan. Are you going to deny that they are not performing "millions of devoted acts of love and compassion every second", hmmm? Where is that news?

WE INVADED AFGHANISTAN ,IRAQ AND SOON IRAN TO CONTROL THE OIL.THAT IS NOT COMPASSIONATE.!!!! THAT IS CONQUEST.

..its pure unadulterated propaganda and you're buying into it hook ,link and sinker.

I fail to find any evidence that would cause you to conclude that I am buying into any propoganda. I heard a piece on NPR, I researched it on several on-line news outlets, I posted links to two articles that seemed to best summarize the incident. Show me the buy-in to propaganda, if you please.

YOU TAKE THAT STORY TO MEAN THAT MUSLIMS ARE DANGEROUS, STUPID,IRRESPONSIBLE AND WAY , WAY LOWER ON THE HUMAN TOTEM POLE THAN YOU.PROPAGANDA ALWAYS CATERS TO YOUR LOWER INSTINCTS, YOUR EGO. AND SOON WHEN THEY ASK YOU TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE,.... YOU WILL VOTE FOR THE ONE WHO WILL PROMISE TO protect YOU FROM them...just like last time with 'w'.

Joblow, it seems to me that it's almost always people like yourself that wind up doing the insane stupid killing things. You ignore facts, bend and rationalize your opinions, do NOT tolerate, understand or study others opinions: you attitude flys in the face of facts. That is, real facts, not the facts you are dreaming of.

Thanks Sobo.

YOU TAKE THAT STORY TO MEAN THAT MUSLIMS ARE DANGEROUS, STUPID,IRRESPONSIBLE blah blah blah...

Wrong, maestro! I take that story to mean that THOSE PARTICULAR MUSLIMS are dangerous, stupid, irresponsible, and INTOLERANT, despite what their religion professes itself to be (i.e., one of peace and tolerance).

That's very different. If you cannot or do not wish to see that, than you are far more glassy-eyed and slack-jawed than I first thought.

PS: I just noticed that you added your own replies within my responses, thereby giving the casual reader the impression that I'm talking out of both sides of my mouth. This is going to take me some time for me to go back and sort out your shit from mine.

Thanks for that... :wave:

Edited by sobo