THE RULES!

pink

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's so not true. men have 3 moods

horny, hungry and sleepy. its been my experience that there is some crossover between these three

That is so funny you say that. I am to understand if you want to keep your man happy. Give him sex….feed him and let him slept.

works pretty well for me. although i find that i can substitute ski gear for food and/or sleep and he's happy.

no angry, like happy, isn't a mail mood. it's a mail condition induced by the three moods. no sex = angry. lots of sex == happy.

So true.

Of the three moods (horny, hungry, sleepy) you mentioned earlier, Minx, as long as you take care of the first, the other two don't really matter and it's pretty smooth sailing.

no angry, like happy, isn't a mail mood. it's a mail condition induced by the three moods. no sex = angry. lots of sex == happy.
I am just not seeing the difference between men and women here...

women also have chatty mood, that doesn't necessarily seem to be induced by the other three.

I am just not seeing the difference between men and women here...

that's because your kinda like a dude. most chicks aren't like you archy.