Climbing every weekend

LUCKY

Mary and I have climbed every weekend since the beginning of March, sometimes it has been tuff, a wedding to go to, and there was that weekend we went to a biker bash in Maytown, drank and partied from noon till midnight got up the next day with a wicked hang over and still went to nevermind and climbed, a friend said it was character building :lmao: .Telling people that you can’t do something on the weekend because you HAVE to climb can also be tuff …they just don’t get it :rolleyes:. I took some time off this summer and during the week I would work on a route, do a scramble or munge in a dirty FA crack at the Tieton with a friend that also had time off and then I would climb on the weekend with my sweetie. My sweetie and I don’t climb to be better climbers we climb to have fun and stay in shape and it has been a great year, We had one of the best times ever climbing and campout partying with close friends last weekend :brew:.

Well we got rained out at the coulee yesterday… :cry: I guess the climbing season is almost over, I think I will go pull on some plastic on my woody…as we all know you can’t put climbing down or it will hurt you.

Look'n forward to spring :wave: LUCKY

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary and I have climbed every weekend since the beginning of March, sometimes it has been tuff, a wedding to go to, and there was that weekend we went to a biker bash in Maytown, drank and partied from noon till midnight got up the next day with a wicked hang over and still went to nevermind and climbed, a friend said it was character building :lmao: .Telling people that you can’t do something on the weekend because you HAVE to climb can also be tuff …they just don’t get it :rolleyes:. I took some time off this summer and during the week I would work on a route, do a scramble or munge in a dirty FA crack at the Tieton with a friend that also had time off and then I would climb on the weekend with my sweetie. My sweetie and I don’t climb to be better climbers we climb to have fun and stay in shape and it has been a great year, We had one of the best times ever climbing and campout partying with close friends last weekend :brew:.

Well we got rained out at the coulee yesterday… :cry: I guess the climbing season is almost over, I think I will go pull on some plastic on my woody…as we all know you can’t put climbing down or it will hurt you.

Look'n forward to spring :wave: LUCKY

I have climbed about 3 times since march when i broke my foot. I can't wait unil i am done healing so i can learn to climb agian.

:brew: to next season!!!!!!!

I didn't get out every weekend, but I climbed like a mofo this year. Cragging once a week after work, and long trips every other weekend -- bumped my leading up several grades, and spent a week in the olympics to boot.

Thailand in a couple days, and them I'm ready for winter. Let it snow while I'm gone, hey? :tup:

i've climbed bought every week except this one too, maybe it's finally winter. weather looks good for next week though....

I'm think'n I am not done trying...one more weekend..oh please dear rock god, just one more weekend!!!

sunny and not tooo cold friday on the east side. :tup: :tup:

A little :brew: should keep me warm friday night, maybe even get saturday in also, that would :rawk:

Have to work off turky day :wave: LUCKY

I didn't get out every weekend, but I climbed like a mofo this year. Cragging once a week after work, and long trips every other weekend -- bumped my leading up several grades, and spent a week in the olympics to boot.

Thailand in a couple days, and them I'm ready for winter. Let it snow while I'm gone, hey? :tup:

Oh what you doing in Thailand? :grin:

What up Matt!!!

Mary is my motivation, with out her belay it would not be possible,sometimes it's just me and her out there.... I am sooo spoiled.

No, no cameras :lmao: Dude thats a climbing story that will be told around the campfire for a long time to come!!!

Been wanting to get a hold of you, to ask what you thought about the new climbs you were going to try the last time I saw you.

PM or email me the beta.

Edited by LUCKY

Frezzing FOG at Vantage Friday, we started a fire in one of the pits at the Feathers, took rocks from around the fire to warm up our hands, climbed in double coats and aproach shoes. When I got home I saw the high for the day was 28. I did climb on real rock one more weekend tho.