Way 2 Beautiful girl..

dmuja

..Thats why it'll never work

You'll have me suicidal, suicidal, suicide d'oh!!!

Linkage

Damn! 11 hours in the rain on the overpass!

Gotta be a record.

Cops must have played trivial pursuit with dude until dude just fell asleep.

Makes you wonder why they can't be that patient with other desperate folk?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know how you feel.... i climbed a high steel bridge once to admire the view at 3am. i was chillin' when this voice said:'it's ok buddy, things ain't so bad." there where 2 cops.!!

i downclimbed the other side and sprinted away. i reached the end of the bridge with a 50yd lead , to find a roadblock .my only way out was to jump .(60ft). i thought wtf, i did not come here to jump, and they cant make me!!

i assured them that that 5.4 solo was nothing and i was not suicidal, only sightseeing... they put me in a padded cell , then let me go.

i used to have this thing of climbing church steeples for nice views too..then i found crags and ice .

On the UM Campus we had lots of turn of the century 3 story brick buildings. They all had a trim thing on the corners where the brick stuck out a little making for a perfect 5.7 boulder problem. There was a route across campus up one side, traverse the window sills, down the other, on to the next building.

As Mikey was pulling across on the third floor, an arm suddenly lurched out and grabbed his arm. There was a huge janitor staring him in the face. He told Mikey the same thing, "Things aren't so bad." Mikey said, "I'm just buildering." and the Janitor threatened to throw him off. Make up your mind dude.