I t was the.....

Peter_Puget

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS ALL FAKE... LIES... IRANIANS ARE PEACE-LOVING PEOPLE WHO ARE PERSECUTED BY BUSH AND CHENEY. AHMADINEJAD IS A INNOCENT ANGEL WHO WANTS TO HELP HIS PEOPLE AND GET THEM EVERYTHING THEY NEED. WE ARE THE TRUE NAZIS!!!!

Actually, Iranians are a peace loving people how happen to like American culture and dislike their leadership, according to several Iranians I know who have family back there. But what would an actual Iranian know, eh?

THIS IS ALL FAKE... LIES... IRANIANS ARE PEACE-LOVING PEOPLE WHO ARE PERSECUTED BY BUSH AND CHENEY. AHMADINEJAD IS A INNOCENT ANGEL WHO WANTS TO HELP HIS PEOPLE AND GET THEM EVERYTHING THEY NEED. WE ARE THE TRUE NAZIS!!!!

KK, I've been reading your posts for a while now. I hope you don't think this is weird but I've been so impressed by the content and the style of argumentation in your work. Is there a special school that you went to learn all this stuff, cause you just come off as being so knowledgeable on so many subjects. Is there a group that I could join to learn more, or maybe you could point me to some websites or authors that you like. I'm especially interested in your expertise on the thinking of liberals, commies, pinkos, etc. Thanks in advance and keep up your amazing work! --Prole

Actually, Iranians are a peace loving people how happen to like American culture and dislike their leadership, according to several Iranians I know who have family back there. But what would an actual Iranian know, eh?

like us with iranian culture, is just the nut jobs in power that mess things up, on both sides.........'cause it pays......i am sure they use fear to stay in power also.

KK, I've been reading your posts for a while now. I hope you don't think this is weird but I've been so impressed by the content and the style of argumentation in your work. Is there a special school that you went to learn all this stuff, cause you just come off as being so knowledgeable on so many subjects. Is there a group that I could join to learn more, or maybe you could point me to some websites or authors that you like. I'm especially interested in your expertise on the thinking of liberals, commies, pinkos, etc. Thanks in advance and keep up your amazing work! --Prole

PROLE YOU HAVE CONVINCED ME THAT MARXISM IS THE WAY AND I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT REGARDING OUR EVIL CAPITALIST BOURGEOSIE MASTERS. WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

PROLE YOU HAVE CONVINCED ME THAT MARXISM IS THE WAY AND I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT REGARDING OUR EVIL CAPITALIST BOURGEOSIE MASTERS. WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

Hee-hee. :P

The KKK guy has Top Notch Credentials. He graduated from a Very Impressive College and is a member of Phi Beta Kappa. His mom tells him he is a Productive Member of Society.

Although his logic is often tortured at best, and he frequently misuses and misspells words, I am sure he only does that to seem more accessible to the rest of us peons.

God bless his precious little heart - cc.com is a much better place thanks to KKK! :grin:

Who's Online

1 registered (pope) and 0 anonymous users online.

details

Newest Members

Aporia, KaskadskyjKozak, Scott, justin clark, tradman

32 Registered Users

umm, yes, I have an account there. and so do several other cc.com'rs. I recently created the same avatar as I have here(I had another). not much going on on that site. Battle Cage seemed to be shut down. cc.com is where the action is.

and I'm not sure how your post proves anything. Kevbone called me KKK despite my repeated corrections - It's KK. that is what *I* responded to, not his stupid link to Ascensionist. He, like the other ass clowns here call me KKK intentionally. Call me KKK, and I say "fuck off and die, slandering piece of dogshit". thanks, and good night.