What is up with these Republicans????

Seahawks

Don't tell me. Let me guess.

You used a giant photo of a gay Democrat so you can print out a poster and hang it in your bathroom(?).

the second guy was guilty of far worse than any of these latest incidents with republicans. but that's not worth your hateful energy, and smug certainty in how "your guys" are so much better and consistent and moral and less hypocritical than the "other" side. :ass:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't tell me. Let me guess.

You used a giant photo of a gay Democrat so you can print out a poster and hang it in your bathroom(?).

the second guy was guilty of far worse than any of these latest incidents with republicans. but that's not worth your hateful energy, and smug certainty in how "your guys" are so much better and consistent and moral and less hypocritical than the "other" side. :ass:

You don't understand my position.

Neither party has a monopoly on morality nor immorality.

The job entices moral degenerates. As Jefferson said, Democracy will fail when the people stop questioning their leaders.

BUT the Republicans MAKE RELIGION, (Christianity, anti-abortion, anti-gay/family values, etc) a campaign platform and thereby open themselves up more to the label of "hypocrite" ON THIS PARTICULAR ISSUE.

[

The job entices moral degenerates. As Jefferson said, Democracy will fail when the people stop questioning their leaders.

BUT the Republicans MAKE RELIGION, (Christianity, anti-abortion, anti-gay/family values, etc) a campaign platform and thereby open themselves up more to the label of "hypocrite" ON THIS PARTICULAR ISSUE.

KIND OF LIKE AL GORE MAKE THE ENVIRONMENT HIS ISSUE AND LIVING AN EXORBITANT DISGUSTING LIFESTYLE, EH?

Gore Derangement Syndrome surfacing once more.

It just amazes me how someone as benign as Al Gore can cause so much negative passion in you. But then again, you do seem like a rather intolerant individual.

thus speaks the Bush-obsessed assclown, who can not tolerate ANY political position a nanometer to the right of his own. and the hypocrisy...

:wave:

anyone catch the new southpark with al gore? al gore is dork and his wife looks like my ass when i run out of toilet paper.

maybe Tipper should start an organization to censor South Park and other inimical influences on cable TV to help add to her PMRC legacy.

more government... no thank you. stay the fuck out of my house tipper.

that lady needs to get laid. maybe bill could help her out with that....and then bill could come out with a line of flavored cigars.

Gore Derangement Syndrome surfacing once more.

It just amazes me how someone as benign as Al Gore can cause so much negative passion in you. But then again, you do seem like a rather intolerant individual.

thus speaks the Bush-obsessed assclown, who can not tolerate ANY political position a nanometer to the right of his own. and the hypocrisy...

I don't think anyone considers Bush benign.

Bush is affecting our lives and millions (billions?) of people throughout the globe. Gore is a movie star.

Ranting so vehemently about Gore is like ranting about Paris Hilton. It shows you need a diversion to feel good about yourself.

[

KIND OF LIKE AL GORE MAKE THE ENVIRONMENT HIS ISSUE AND LIVING AN EXORBITANT DISGUSTING LIFESTYLE, EH?

Bingo.