Fatties get special treatment?

archenemy

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

synchronizing stop lights

preach that. and have fewer stop lights on arterials. people should be able to stomach the inconvenience of going an extra block or two to access an arterial for the sake of traffic flow.

CUE THE RETARD SEATTLEITES WANTING TO PRESERVE THEIR "RURAL" HERITAGE

JUST BECAUSE YOU DRIVE A PICKUP TRUCK AND HAVE AN IQ LOWER THAN 70 DOESNT MEAN YOU LIVE IN THE STICKS DIPSHIT

Wow, you've nailed Trashtalkingtina to a tee. Very astute of you!

synchronizing stop lights

preach that. and have fewer stop lights on arterials. people should be able to stomach the inconvenience of going an extra block or two to access an arterial for the sake of traffic flow.

CUE THE RETARD SEATTLEITES WANTING TO PRESERVE THEIR "RURAL" HERITAGE

JUST BECAUSE YOU DRIVE A PICKUP TRUCK AND HAVE AN IQ LOWER THAN 70 DOESNT MEAN YOU LIVE IN THE STICKS DIPSHIT

Wow, you've nailed Trashtalkingtina to a tee. Very astute of you!

EXCUSEME MISTER INEED TO LIVE IN A SINGLE FAMILY HOMO?

single family homes mean lower density and better traffic, meaning less time in traffic so more time to work out, so less fattie, so bravo KkkKk, except cj wasn't referring to tvash, he was referring to me, although he missed the fact that i drive a buick and my iq is about 100 points higher and i'm not a seattleite yet, so now that everything's cleared up let's argue more

single family homes mean lower density and better traffic, meaning less time in traffic so more time to work out, so less fattie, so bravo KkkKk, except cj wasn't referring to tvash, he was referring to me, although he missed the fact that i drive a buick and my iq is about 100 points higher and i'm not a seattleite yet, so now that everything's cleared up let's argue more

HOT CARL HOW IS YOUR RUSSIAN BENDER GOING? DID YOU FIND SOME MUSHROOMS AND A GOOD VODKA OR NASTOJKA??

I live green in a very high density building. My penthouse view of the environment I'm much doing more than my fair share to preserve is astounding. Almost as good as from my Boxter, which I drive only to and from the coop, of course. From up here, I can see all the little people far, far below; respirating, consuming, and just plain being wrong.

What a gorgeous day it is!

I live green in a very high density building. My penthouse view of the environment I'm much doing more than my fair share to preserve is astounding. Almost as good as from my Boxter, which I drive only to and from the coop, of course. From up here, I can see all the little people far, far below; respirating, consuming, and just plain being wrong.

be green or be lean

be green or be lean

You're askin' for a bitch tit slappin', buddy.

be green or be lean

manziers all the way!

854484909_a92ec0bf77.jpg?v=0

be green or be lean

manziers all the way!

Look who's talkin', Tubby Butterman.

Wouldn't fatties make better belayers? And when you get lost, don't you eat the fat guy first?
This is a good question. How many people are in the lost party? Are they all equally scrawny that they would need some chubby fucker pretty early in the game? Or, do you save the fat guy b/c he has the best chance of living w/o food? Don't you want someone to tell your story? Plus, he'll finally get all normal-sized and stuff. Tough one...