Cleaning out the closet... tons of gear for sale

zeroforhire

Ok... its that time of year again... I need to trim down my little collection and make more room in the closet for winter gear. I do accept paypal and will ship, if you cover fees and shipping. Of course, local pick up is fine too. I am 15 minutes north of Seattle.

Black Diamond Alpine Bod Harness Medium NEW! $25

Black Diamond ATC XP New! $15

Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 800 fill down bag... birthday gift, don't need. $165

Black Diamond Raven Pro Ice Axe 70cm $50

Grivel Rambo Crampons Used, but not abused. Have tons of life left! $75

Scarpa Freeny XT Boots Size 8 mens... tons of life left! $100

Marmot Driclime Jacket Full Zip Brand New with tags! Small mens. $50

OR paclite Baseball cap New with tags! $15

REI Gossamer Primaloft Vest mens Med. New with tags. $30

Black Diamond Lightsabre Bivy 2007 model used twice $135

Bluewater 9.7 60m rope non-dry never fallen on. $80

MSR microzoid Tent used once $100

REI Mistral Jacket mens small worn twice This uses the same fabric that is found on the arcteryx gamma mx. $40

Pics will be posted soon for most of this stuff. IF you don't like the prices, make me an offer... I am not giving this stuff away, I need the cash for some ski's.

oh, for those of you who scuba dive, I am selling my apollo drysuit. neoprene, used twice... size M/L. $350

I might be selling my kayak as well... Necky Gliss $200

Edited by zeroforhire

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was informed by 0 that the five of the screws were mine, along with the tri-cams. today i get an email from him stating that he sold all of them to someone else. Apparently the other person wouldn't buy the remaining screws unless he could have them all. then 0 tells me i can still have the tricams. yea right. that's some lame shit. caveat emptor :tdown:

i was informed by 0 that the five of the screws were mine, along with the tri-cams. today i get an email from him stating that he sold all of them to someone else. Apparently the other person wouldn't buy the remaining screws unless he could have them all. then 0 tells me i can still have the tricams. yea right. that's some lame shit. caveat emptor :tdown:

I buy and sell a lot of stuff on boards like this. Buyers who say they will buy are just as likely to bail as anybody else.

It's a Bird in the hand thing.

Yes, but if Seller is going to play the game like this he never should have promised to reserve the items for Buyer. By promising to sell to Buyer, Seller was granting an option. An option is a bar to Seller's ability to revoke (by selling to a more attractive buyer). Among merchants, options don't need to be supported by sham consideration to be valid under UCC 2-205. This means that the option was valid even though it came at no cost to Zimzam ... if we pretend that Buyer and Seller are merchants, arguendo.

Edited by astrov

Go to a registered merchant to be valid under UCC 2-205.

Otherwise, no-one gets any guaruntee of excellent service.

Best effort has to be moderated with reality.

This guy has offered the tricams for free to make the guy feel better.

Obviously far from being a dick.