Here comes another whopper

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, 9/11 didn't happen because of liberals. It happened because people like you keep fu****g up our relationship with the rest of the world. :noway:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nothing to do with our relationship dipshit. Read the Koran. Your an infidel and deserve to die.

Can somebody tell me why this fuck-stick hasnt been banned yet?

Seahawk is the only surviving species of non-climbing butt fungus from the Mt. Hood spore release that still infects our site. I would guess he casts his spores far and wide across the web, gracing many otherwise perfectly functional websites with the signature scent of illiterate ass cheese. An inability to feel embarrassment or shame is usually diagnosed at sociopathy, although in his case it may simply be due to having so few functioning neurons that none may be spared for anything other than vital organ function and the motor skills required for typing. Unfortunately, and somewhat inexplicably, considering his homo habilis level of brain function, he has already managed to convince a woman (and we can only imagine how bright a bulb she is on the marquee) to procreate with him. We can only hope that his children will be permanently incarcerated at an early enough age to stem the infestation in the long term.

ahhh. The Endangered Species Act. Im sure an exception could be made for this jackass.

The problem is exacerbated by the fact that fungal spores are so simple, and therefore hard to kill. With so few moving parts, their's nothing to break. Even if you bathed the site with an extremely lethal dose of UV, some Seahawk, hidden deep within the anus, would probably survive. Furthermore, he might mutate, or worse, combine DNA with KKK, under such a regimen. Who knows what such a dangerous experiment might produce?

Screw you what does sport versus trad have shit to do with anything, he was quoting the koran and shit. And I dont have to know a damn thing about rock climbing to be an experienced climber there is this little thing called alping climbing too.

LOL Hook , line and sinker.

Adam 13...please note Seahawks' clever use of neat little thing called a comma. Clearly, a veteran move

Screw you what does sport versus trad have shit to do with anything, he was quoting the koran and shit. And I dont have to know a damn thing about rock climbing to be an experienced climber there is this little thing called alping climbing too.

LOL Hook , line and sinker.

So you want to go fishing? Ok then.

(Catch ya later.)

The problem is exacerbated by the fact that fungal spores are so simple, and therefore hard to kill. With so few moving parts, their's nothing to break. Even if you bathed the site with an extremely lethal dose of UV, some Seahawk, hidden deep within the anus, would probably survive. Furthermore, he might mutate, or worse, combine DNA with KKK, under such a regimen. Who knows what such a dangerous experiment might produce?

maybe Lotrimin mixed 50/50 with an enema?

...I dont have to know a damn thing about rock climbing to be an experienced climber there is this little thing called alping climbing too.

so, you're one of those sloggers (hikers) who, in their own mind, pretentiously claim to be a "climber" - without the basic knowledge of pro systems in rock and ice.

"alping" (alpine) climber. righhhhhhhhhhht.

...I write simple.

who'd have known.

...I dont have to know a damn thing about rock climbing to be an experienced climber there is this little thing called alping climbing too.

so, you're one of those sloggers (hikers) who, in their own mind, pretentiously claim to be a "climber" - without the basic knowledge of pro systems in rock and ice.

"alping" (alpine) climber. righhhhhhhhhhht.

...I write simple.

who'd have known.

Given enough time how the dogs turn on one another.

Was funny though.