• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
mythosgrl

When is Rope Up???

I read the Rope up thread and saw much excitement for the event but no real answers. When is it?? I'm trying to schedule my GREs for some time in late Sept early Oct and was just wondering if we got a date nailed down, because I don't want to have a schedule conflict.

Porter is working on it, but he is out of town right now.

I think he was going to try for the first weekend in Oct... not sure if got a reservation for that yet but I know that is what he was trying for.

I think he was going to try for the first weekend in Oct... not sure if got a reservation for that yet but I know that is what he was trying for.

You need a reservation at the grasslands?

Yes. There is a new pricing format as well. $10 per night. Make your checks out to "Bill Coe" and I'll take care of the rest.

Rope up is at Leavenworth (which requires a reservation)... Tuff Love is at the grasslands (which doesn't require a reservation).

Better start working on that kitchen pass Kevin

Sign in to follow this