Another Bush Flop

Weekend_Climberz

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smarter people that you have figure out that a baby has a heart beat at 18th day not 3 months. Do little research next time. Also Brain waves can be detected at 42 days

I don’t care if you can detect a heartbeat at one day…..it is still not for you to tell me what I can and cannot do. Quit trying to push you’re agenda on me.

And what are you trying to do to me dumb ass. Your pushing your agenda on me. Pot/kettle black??

And what are you trying to do to me dumb ass. Your pushing your agenda on me. Pot/kettle black??

Uh....I dont think so. My stance is….do what you want....your stance is…… do what you want.......except for this, this and this. Big difference.

Uh....I dont think so. My stance is….do what you want....your stance is…… do what you want.......except for this, this and this. Big difference.

No actually dumb ass "Do what you want" is a stance. Not a big difference at all. Lets see how slippery your slope is. Let say "Murder", Well I guess its okay by you becuase I can do "what I want" but wait you say there is rules. Well who makes them. Your a true fool in your stance.

Fuck'n wanker golf player...Kevbone, I started this thread and according to you "I can do what I want" :fahq:

Not a good player, as I hardly ever go but it was free so I went.

K-bone argument is about as dumb as his poll, if everyone did what they wanted all the time this world would be a mess.

Did any of you go climbing like I suggested yesterday??

:lmao: :lmao:Dude….quit with that climbing talk. This is the slam seahawk thread.

Seahawks: go climb something, and please take Kevboner with you.

I couldn't handle his conspiracy theories that long. He can be funny, but I think he's serious about them. That drive me nuts. I have my bias but at least I can call a spade a spade. He is blind. Otherwise he probably be fun to climb with, not all high society person.

Did any of you go climbing like I suggested yesterday??

:lmao: :lmao:Dude….quit with that climbing talk. This is the slam seahawk thread.

Seahawks: go climb something, and please take Kevboner with you.

I couldn't handle his conspiracy theories that long. He can be funny, but I think he's serious about them. That drive me nuts. I have my bias but at least I can call a spade a spade. He is blind. Otherwise he probably be fun to climb with, not all high society person.

dude....I am frickin hilarious.....if you dont believe me....just ask me.

and WC.... :mad::confused::blush: right back at ya.....

....now go back to being an elitist prick.

You ain't alone, seahawks..."kevbone" called me that as well.

If being an "elitist prick" means being educated and having an educated opinion, then there are a whole lot of us.

Question for "kevbone": did you go to college? If so, which one, because I'd like to have their credentials challenged.

If being an "elitist prick" means being educated and having an educated opinion, then there are a whole lot of us.

Question for "kevbone": did you go to college? If so, which one, because I'd like to have their credentials challenged.

I personally wouldn't say college makes you smart. Just shows you can jump the hoops. I've known some really smart people that never went to college. Probably the smartest I've met and some really dumb ones in school. Then you have the ones that are just soooo smart and have no common sense. Me personally I just like to see someone with common sense.

He can call me an elitist prick but an elitist prick wouldn't spent last weekend in a tent with a 3 and 5 year old.

Edited by Seahawks

I personally wouldn't say college makes you smart. Just shows you can jump the hoops. I've known some really smart people that never went to college. Probably the smartest I've met and some really dumb ones in school. Then you have the ones that are just soooo smart and have no common sense. Me personally I just like to see someone with common sense.

He can call me an elitist prick but an elitist prick wouldn't spent last weekend in a tent with a 3 and 5 year old.

You're right, college doesn't make you smart, but there are ways of evaluating information and there is basic foundational information that one gets through education...even in high school, that Mr. Kevbone often seems to lack.

So you merciless embryo-slaughterers are telling me that you're not bothered by the fact that your tax money is being used to fund a screwed up war? What about having public high school teachers include Creation in their curriculum. Of course you are bothered by that. The rub with embryonic stem cell research is about being forced to support something I don't believe in. in vitro fertlilzation is a private enterprise, but NIH grants come from yours and my income. Maybe we should all just lock ourselves up in compounds like the Browns and fraternize with the local anarchists.

Edited by ClimbingPanther

I did not go to college.....I am a student of life.

I do agree with SH.....college does not necessarily make you smart. In your case Rain boy.....it has made you arrogant.

[

....and a very ignorant one at that.

I do agree with SH.....college does not necessarily make you smart. In your case Rain boy.....it has made you arrogant.

In your case, Forrest Gump, Jr....your lack of education has made you churlish.

kk maybe its been used before but so has the hole cry me a river life begains at conception its not just abunch of cells... bla bla bla. i don't firmly belive in abortion, just the right of choice by the mother. and i think energy spent on this topic chould better be served else where, were it could actually make a diference in a child/persons life.

The latter occurs all the time, you assclown.

[

....and a very ignorant one at that.

In your case, Forrest Gump, Jr....your lack of education has made you churlish.

Come on Rain....we are all ignorant.....you included. Can we stop the insults please?

You started it with him, Bonehead.

I seem to remember something about you calling him an "elitist prick"?

And, if you're gonna extoll the virtues of the "school of life", start taking advantage of it by using his words from which to learn.

Wassamatta? Too pusillanimous for Spray this morning?