Another Bush Flop

Weekend_Climberz

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This pisses me off....

If the measure Bush vetoed would have become law, the White House said it would have compelled taxpayers for the first time in our history -- to support the deliberate destruction of human embyros. Snow said Bush's executive order will encourage scientists to work with the government to add research on new stem cell lines -- that does not involve the creation, harming or destruction of human embryos -- to the list of projects eligible for federal funding.

"The president does not believe it's appropriate to put an end to human life for research purposes," Snow said. "That's a line he will not cross."

And they mean deliberate destruction versus throwing aborted fetuses in the garbage? Maybe they should make miscarriages illegal.

Kill a baby be a hero, kill a whale go to jail. You people are a joke. All people born or not have a right to life. Plently of research can be done not killing someone. Its called fucking murder bithces. Call it cells but its murder.

WEARE IN YUR CITIZENREYS, FUCKEN UP YOR COUNTRIES!

No, No... The saying goes "Kill a few, you are a murderer. Kill a million, you are a conquerer".

Bush the Conquerer, not quite as catchy as Conan the Conquerer.

Or as Uncle Joe stated so brilliantly:

"One death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic."

How many millions of abortions since Roe v. Wade?

And by the way, this is what a human embryo looks like at the stage at which it is used for the isolation of human embryonic stem cells:

blastocyst.jpg

Ain't it cute!? I'm sure it has a wonderful personality.

and every cell in your body looks that way under a scope. They don't kill you dumb shit.

3 decades - 40 million murders, Hell we've done better than Stalin.

Kill a baby be a hero, kill a whale go to jail. You people are a joke. All people born or not have a right to life. Plently of research can be done not killing someone. Its called fucking murder bithces. Call it cells but its murder.

It is murder to kill fly?

Gallup Finds Two-Thirds of Americans Believe Abortion is Morally Wrong

WASHINGTON, June 3, 2003 - The annual Gallup survey on abortion, which was conducted from May 5-7, 2003, shows again that most Americans believe abortion to be "morally wrong" and prepared to accept it as legal only under certain circumstances. Asked whether they consider themselves on the issue of abortion, 48% say they are "pro-choice" and 45% say "pro-life."

Kill a baby be a hero

Talk about oversimplification - wait, sorry. Was that too big of a word for you? Maybe it's easier to judge things this way because then you don't have to try and understand the science or engage in an philosophical debate about when life begins or the greater good.

I'd welcome a chance to hear your reasoning (note: yours means yours, not a cut and paste from someone else's blog) but I suspect the reason I haven't heard it yet is because there isn't any.

Seahawks....I take it you are against stem cell research? Dude…..lets be real for a moment. I believe it is weighing the good over the bad. I believe the good that could come from this research out weighs the bad. The possibility of saving your parents or my parents or your brother or sister or your best friend from dying of cancer or some other life treating disease out weighs the “right” for a cell, that I believe they are going to throw away anyway to thrive.

If they are going to discard the embryo anyway…..might as well use it to help others …..right?

What defines us as humans is intelligence and that comes from developed brains. A human embryo does not have a brain and in that regard it is no different than the embryo of any other species of animal. After it has developed for 6 months it has a brain. That is when its humaness is realized.

The clerics arbitrarily declared that we become human the moment an egg is fertilized. Well, that doesn't cut it for me. There is no logic in it and no thought in it. It comes from some sentiment that copulation is some sort of sacred ritual which creates a soul. Bah!

Kill a baby be a hero

Talk about oversimplification - wait, sorry. Was that too big of a word for you? Maybe it's easier to judge things this way because then you don't have to try and understand the science or engage in an philosophical debate about when life begins or the greater good.

I'd welcome a chance to hear your reasoning (note: yours means yours, not a cut and paste from someone else's blog) but I suspect the reason I haven't heard it yet is because there isn't any.

You tell me when life begins?