Short sighted quotes by very smart people

i_like_sun

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mispoke. Here's my Idle:

350px-Nudge_nudge.PNG

BTW, you clueless twit, you gave me a laugh when, above, you witlessly posted something under the title "Short-sighted Quote By Very Dumb Person".

You rule! :tup:

I was thinking the same thing when they posted the crap about Bush.

Edited by Seahawks

I think we have located the last defender of W on the entire planet!

Not defending. I think the dems are making issues out of items to win elections rather than what best for america. They only care about themselves.

I do wish he would be more fiscally responsible.

Edited by Seahawks

Not defending. I think the dems are making issues out of items to win elections rather than what best for america. They only care about themselves.

akin to saying hitler used too much energy to fry folks.....! cluelessness incarnate!!

" Mission Accomplished" - G.W. Bush

FearGreed, MattP, and Viendra7: Is there any thread into which your all-consuming hatred of Bush cannot be woven? A topic about garden pottery or shag carpet perhaps? Are you even capable of functioning at work or carrying on an apolitical discussion with another human being? I think a new topic is at hand:

"How my all-consuming media-driven hatred of George W Bush so distracted me from everyday life that my wife, boss, clients, and even my dog all now hate me"

akin to saying hitler used too much energy to fry folks.....! cluelessness incarnate!!

I am an adimant R, and I will conseed that President Bush was not our most intelectual president. However, It is even worst to relate President Bush to Hitler. Unfortunately some totally mindless people do not see it only as a joke but really believe that our President is really that bad. And well, go back and read your history books. Geniside was never on his agenda.

Here it is:

"Man will never reach the moon, regardless of all future scientific

advances." -- Dr. Lee DeForest, Father of Radio &Grandfather of

Television.

And how is that short sited? You realy think we have made it to the moon?

Did you know that there are plans to go back to the moon?

are you putting me on? I am gulible and will go around asking everyone if this is true. If it isn't, I get even more people laughing at me. So, is it true?

Very true, knew a family who son flew air force he had cancer and they told me. His son was being treated where he worked.