What worries you?

i_like_sun

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm worried about Kevbone and killer asteroids.

PUUULLLEEZZZ

i'm a single mom. if i stop worrying the whole universe would colapse.

Now I'm worried about Muffy stopping worrying. :o

no worries there dear :grin: thats the thing about being the mommy. no one has to worry but me ;)

PUUULLLEEZZZ

no worries there dear :grin: thats the thing about being the mommy. no one has to worry but me ;)

Whew, thanks! :wave:

Are you worried about getting the burnt toast, misshapen ashtray, and macaroni Mother's Day card?

apparently the mothers day gifts are being made this week at school. my only worry is that i will not know what the gift is when i get it. :o:blush:

apparently the mothers day gifts are being made this week at school. my only worry is that i will not know what the gift is when i get it. :o:blush:

:lmao:

I think the teachers do this on purpose. To get even. :cool:

you are right they do. ;) thats why i always send the boys to school on a sugar BBBUUUZZZZZ

PUUULLLEEZZZ

Muffy, when I was a kid (hhuummm, meaning [far younger] than I am now - you and Archenemy can note that) I had a major problem with spaghetti. For some reason, it was just the KOOLEST thing ever made............espesially when flinged across the room and stuck in my nose.

My mom still worries about me.

PUUULLLEEZZZ

Muffy, when I was a kid (hhuummm, meaning [far younger] than I am now - you and Archenemy can note that) I had a major problem with spaghetti. For some reason, it was just the KOOLEST thing ever made............espesially when flinged across the room and stuck in my nose.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i will have you know i am still at work and i just laughed so loud the cleaning people looked at me funny... and they are vacumeing at the other end of the hall :tup:

OMG! :o I just this second saw a falling star!!! As I glanced out the window right here from my computer desk, whilst logged onto this very thread. That is WEIRD. It has begun. skull

PUUULLLEEZZZ

i will have you know i am still at work and i just laughed so loud the cleaning people looked at me funny... and they are vacumeing at the other end of the hall :tup:

Muffy, I am so happy that I made you laugh that hard! Now we're even. :lmao:

PUUULLLEEZZZ

Muffy, I am so happy that I made you laugh that hard! Now we're even. :lmao:

YAY!!!!

Oh fuck.

Go get in the bathtub!

Dude, I DON'T want to die in bathtub. With my clothes on. That's just poor style. :noway:

take your clothes off :) thats more sexy ;)

Yes, dieing naked would be a good way to go. Plus bathtubz are always the last ting left after tornados....