Adding A Bolt To Kevbone's Head?

EWolfe

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
If by pro you mean cock and balls and by think you mean know, thanks for sharing but we all figured this out already.

blowboarder, kevbone is one of my best friends, we learned to climb together. do you have any friends on this site. probably don't have any friends. maybe when i come to potland this summer i can meet you so i can beat your head in.

Read: I'll protect you lover!

on another note adomson and cavey were kicked off this site ass over tea kettle for offering to correct peoples thinking with thier fists, and they were way funnier and more witty than you guys.

This is sort of like saying the American revolution was caused by a tax on tea in Boston: popular mythology that vastly oversimplifies the situation. Old history anyways, sleeping dogs and all that. Move along, nothing to see here. These are not the droids you're looking for.

Muffy is correct though, offers of personal violence are pretty strictly off limits around here, don't carry on with this schtick even if you two are just idly flapping your gums.