oregon choss stoke

corvallisclimb

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know anything about routes in leslie gulch? when i was there i only found a couple of old looking routes(star dryives and the likes, with mabey kim schmitzs hangers?), then one wall that looked like it might have been chipped... I assume its probably boise climbers in the know. whos got the beta, this place is by far cooler looking than smith and 10 times bigger. but no bolts!

Is leslie gulch an old tony yanior playground I thought I had read in an city fo rocks guide and they had this section in the back that had crags in the area and I think leslie gulch was included as a tony chip ground. But at this point my memory is a little foggy, anyone else have any info to validate or invalidate my claim.

Is leslie gulch an old tony yanior playground I thought I had read in an city fo rocks guide and they had this section in the back that had crags in the area and I think leslie gulch was included as a tony chip ground. But at this point my memory is a little foggy, anyone else have any info to validate or invalidate my claim.

i think your right, i remember reading/hearing that somewhere too. thanks for sparking my memory. i'm pretty sure thats what i was looking at then... so who wants to go back there for a few days with me??