my next sport

archenemy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised by how fast the novelty of extreme sports wears off but it's still thrilling to see for the first time. Most of the thrill is from seeing the successful attempts, the failed attempts look too painful.

Edited by Stonehead

:lmao: :lmao: I am so cheered up now. Thanks lI1|1!, that was fucking hilarious! Whew! :breathe normally again:

So, the vid of the guy who crashed and burned... did he base jump off a dam or something? It looked sorta like Hoover or the one out of that James Bond flick with Pierce Brosnan, but I didn't see any water. Any clues?

Somebody already posted this, but it is cool.

Um, Kev, you missed the post that someone posted what you just posted a mere couple of hours ago.

Dumbfuck.

Ok so I missed it. Do you have to be a bitch about it? Apparently you do.

Not only are being rude for no reason other than you have not changed your tampon but you are assuming that I did read all the above posts. My advice....stop assuming.

Edited by kevbone

Um, Kev, you missed the post that someone posted what you just posted a mere couple of hours ago.

Dumbfuck.

Not only are being rude for no reason other than you have not changed your tampon but you are assuming that I did read all the above posts. My advice....stop assuming.

My advice:

Go fuck yourself.

Dumbfuck.

My advice:

Go fuck yourself.

He did that, got bored, couldn't find it. :)

Dumbfuck.

My advice:

Go fuck yourself.

Its fun to watch you get creamed.