My mom is soooooo funny

archenemy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is so true.

What's worse though is that it triggers all their performance-anxiety fears. They often turn this around into the, "I feel like I can never satisfy you enough" discussion.

I KNOW :cry:

i wish they could just fuck and have fun and laugh

laughing is fun, so is sex. it takes a very confident man to be with me. :moondance:

do you enjoy the power of a confident man or do you like to try to break him like a twig under the spikey heel of your cruel shoes!!!

honestly i don't want to break or hurt anyone. i just for reals want someone to play with.

ill play army with you...

submit your resume and we can begin negotiation.

if by play army you mean you go off to war and sleep with women in other countries while i sit at home... i am so not interested :battlecage:

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

ahh sheeesh,

your not gonna make me explain that old joke. are you?

besides, from the war zones to choose from well, playing around with muslim women leads to death. although, i have heard form some guys who have been there that because they are covered all the time, well, lets just say that a horny young male learns to appreciate pretty eyes over there...

ahh sheeesh,

your not gonna make me explain that old joke. are you?

besides, from the war zones to choose from well, playing around with muslim women leads to death. although, i have heard form some guys who have been there that because they are covered all the time, well, lets just say that a horny young male learns to appreciate pretty eyes over there...

better explain the joke...

i have heard of playing Doctor ;)