What happened to klenke?

sobo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of it has to do with him having gainful employment. The other has to do with getting out in the mountains a lot.

You mean he wasn't already gainfully employed? Huh, did not know that. Well, congratulations to him, I guess, on getting a job. At least he still gets out and about.

That's easier said than done, WC. It's a 450-mile round trip for me just to hang out with the likes of all you rapscallions. Wouldn't think of it.

When I said "Curious East-sider", I really meant East -sider... Just where do you think The Oklahoma Dustbowl of WA is, anyway? smirk.gif

That's easier said than done, WC. It's a 450-mile round trip for me just to hang out with the likes of all you rapscallions. Wouldn't think of it.

When I said "Curious East-sider", I really meant East -sider... Just where do you think The Oklahoma Dustbowl of WA is, anyway? smirk.gif

I was thinking Sequim or something, that's east of somewhere surely thumbs_up.gif

If he doesn't post for a full year, he wins a handsome bet.

Why would anyone tempt him with such a stupid ass bet? Klenke's posts and contributions to the board have been awesome. The quality of his TRs (while I wouldn't necessarily go up some of the hills he has gone up in his peak bagging quest) and photos are great. Thats too bad someone put him up to it, if its true.