BIGGEST SPRAYER

kevbone

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, that's funny. The top two are spurious. (sorry Chuck) Dru is in a class by himself, especially if you include his other puppets as well as the long time his post count was capped by imperial fiat. I'm impressed that Iain comes next, given that he's largely given up on that name and moved on to others, as well as the evidence of all of CBS' hard work. I'm equally shocked to find myself in the top 20, I think of myself as a modest sprayer with much to be modest about.

Hah, that's funny. The top two are spurious. (sorry Chuck) Dru is in a class by himself, especially if you include his other puppets as well as the long time his post count was capped by imperial fiat. I'm impressed that Iain comes next, given that he's largely given up on that name and moved on to others, as well as the evidence of all of CBS' hard work. I'm equally shocked to find myself in the top 20, I think of myself as a modest sprayer with much to be modest about.
WORK!!!! hellno3d.gif

maynardhdr.jpg