[TR] Salish Divide- 10/11/2006

dberdinka

Climb: Salish Divide-

Date of Climb: 10/12/2006

Trip Report:

Gene Pires and I both skipped work on Wednesday to go enjoy one last "summer" day in the mountains. A brutal thrutch got us up to the glorious high divide seperating Three Fingers and Whitehorse Mountain. Explorer-ating ensured. Enjoy!

140salishweb1.jpg

140salishweb2.jpg

140salishweb3.jpg

140salishweb4.jpg

Gear Notes:

chain saw, machete, agent orange

Approach Notes:

Thou shall suffer.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt that many will ever hike in that far so the need for secrecy is not that important. If it was, then Darin would never have sent in these photos. I can't speak for him, but I would imagine that he is trying to keep the route one for someone to "explorer-ating". He is down on super topos so why should he create one for this area? It is obvious that there is a climb out there. I'll admit that it is really good. Go find it. go do it. have fun exploring. be ready to shwack. If you really need beta, (I usually do as I am super taco addicted) PM me and I may give it to you.

there's really cool air force fighter wreckage from the late 50's between salish and buckeye peaks, you can still see the nose art, instrument panels etc. really interesting. nice to see someone else enjoying the goods up there, thanks for the post. bigdrink.gif