The Dalai Lama

fear_and_greed

Those are such massively big and impressive words, you are obviously in the group of 1 in a 100 amerikans who actually read books. Most can only recite who hit the most home runs with the bases loaded in the 1972 world series, off left handed pitchers.

You don't bore people at partys with that act though, do you?

Obviously you're a sad casualty of the very hate-filled ignorance you so freely label others with. I don't think the Dalai Lama would like you. Seriously.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, yes. More love from the left. Thanks for yet another illustration, Cj.

We NAMBLA loving lefties have a special place in our heart for pedophiles Fairweather. Even intolerant belligerant bigoted hatemongering ones.

shouldn't you be fitting sheets for the Republican Caucus? Or since anti-immigration rhetoric is frowned upon by our Dear Leader is it back to stringing up gays on barbwire fences to energize the base?

Isn't this the part where you go off-topic by posting some mediocre pics of a trip you didn't actually take? moon.gif

Nope, I haven't been to Peru, Austria, Switzerland, India, Nepal, Australia, Thailand and Taiwan in the past 12 months. I sat on a web board a vented my spleen about a durable Republican majority blush.gifsmirk.gif

Mommy and Daddy must have a really big checkbook!

If by Mommy and Daddy you mean the part left over after paying taxes, car payment, rent, food, etc. from my job, yes. I make the bits so the assholes you elect can kill people. It's ok fairweather - next trip I'll post a few more pics of mountains you masturbate over.

.... Peru, Austria, Switzerland, India, Nepal, Australia, Thailand and Taiwan in the past 12 months.....

Wow! You must work very hard. With all that travel I'm surprised you've found time to 'work' at all. Maybe others - taxpayers, mom&dad, coworkers, grandma's inheritance, whatever - are in some way supporting your pointless hobby? And I won't even mention how many thousands of gallons of Jet-A have been pumped into the atmosphere of this planet during your recent wanderings. Maybe I should search out some of your thoughts on global warming to see if there's any hypocricy afoot.

Edited by Fairweather

I think it unlikely that he would construct a centre for peace in the USA, a country that since 1947 has engaged in 158 acts of invasion, military action, election finance, economic coersion, sanctions, covert action, assasination, political coersion, bombing and military aid in other countries.

http://www.krysstal.com/democracy_whyusa02.html

I heard they're going to build a center for the tendentious, acontextual, recitation of random facts in service of febrile arguments by citizens of geopolitical nonentities there as well. Should be a good fit.

Those are such massively big and impressive words, you are obviously in the group of 1 in a 100 amerikans who actually read books. Most can only recite who hit the most home runs with the bases loaded in the 1972 world series, off left handed pitchers.

You don't bore people at partys with that act though, do you? yellowsleep.gif

The saddest thing about being a Canadian, I think, is that when you look at the factual data - whether it be on CO2 emissions per capita, percentage of adults with a college degree, or any of the other modest bits of hum-drummery that you all coble together to erect your national self-esteem upon - it's clear that you share the majority of our shortcomings, yet enjoy virtually none of our strengths. It's like watching a geopolitical re-enactment of "The Scarlet Letter, " with you lot playing the role of Hawthorne's preacher - combined with the sunken chested towel boy who talks shit about the players on the field.

I have a suggestion which I think will help with the collective neurosis which has been worsening ever since it germinated in the Trudeau era. Before a Canadian citizen speaks ventures forth with any criticism of the US vis-a-vis Canada, he or she must recite the following passage first:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Shouldn't you get back to the things you love most- anal sex, abortions, and cheating the welfare system?

If everybody had more anal sex, you wouldnt see so many abortions! yelrotflmao.gif

Yeah, but we'd have to deal with more shits like you.

DeC,

this is your best post ever. I am going to use this line whenever the subject of anal sex comes up (except during offers, that would be unconstructive).

If everybody had more anal sex, you wouldnt see so many abortions! yelrotflmao.gif

Yeah, but we'd have to deal with more shits like you.

DeC,

this is your best post ever. I am going to use this line whenever the subject of anal sex comes up (except during offers, that would be unconstructive).

I can't take credit. Kevbone's Mom told it to me.

Kevbone....have you ever posted posted an actual TR on this site?

Just curious

No, have you? Is that a requirement to be cool on this site? boxing_smiley.gif

No, it not a requirement. You just aren't cool. the_finger.gifmoon.gif

My two cents.....we are in agreement that Kevbone is not cool.

While I may or not agree with or enjoy all the spray on this site, I find it to be quite clever nonetheless...some very quick-witted funny folks. Many of them also post TRs with great pix that get me psyched to climb....many of them don't....

Then there's Kevbone. No sharing of meaningful information, generally stupid or certainly unimaginative comments. He surfs the boards, and sees a subject that intrigues him - only to be dissappointed that it's got some sort of political bent...not about furry camel-like creatures as he had supposed. Confused he scrolls down through all of the intellectual banter beyond his grasp until grin.gif (gasp) Anal Sex!!! "Here's something I understand!!!" and thus seizes an opportunity to entertain us all yet again.

Edited by ericb