Skinny rope?

Alpinfox

Ah yes, everyone always points to Job 1:1-5, 7-10 when the subject of skinny cords comes up:

Job 1:1-5 and 7-10

1 There happened to be a man in the land of Uz whose name was Job; and that man proved to be blameless and upright, and fearing God and turning aside from bad. 2 But lo unto him, one day he needed to rappel an alpine route 3 God said unto him, I give thee three strands to choose. The first being 8.9 microcubits in breadth, the second being 9.1 microcubits, and "the phatty" 9.2 microcubits with sick middle marks. This is my REVELATION unto you. 4 Choose correctly and I will make your livestock to be seven thousand sheep and three thousand camels and five hundred spans of cattle and five hundred she-asses, along with a very large body of servants; and that man came to be the greatest of all the Orientals. 5 Choose incorrectly and you'll spend eternity having to debate with CBS about relative knot strengths and discussing digital photo editting with Gary_Yngve while Michael_Layton humps your leg and Ivan shits in your water bottle.

OMG! I'm on the edge of my seat!!! What will Job choose!

7 Then Job said to Satan: “Which strand would you choose?” At that Satan answered Job and said: “From roving about in the earth and from walking about in it, fuck if I know, they seem about the same to me.” 8 And Job went on to say to Satan: “Dude, this one has sick middle marks and is totally phatty compared to the rest.” 9 At that Satan answered Job and said: “Is it for nothing that Mammut has called it the Revelation? 10 So when you have to carry a rope into the remotest bowels of the earth and rappel off a tied off RURP and an alder twig and shit, heed The Revelation and thusly your house and everything around you will be blessed, and your livestock itself will spread abroad in the earth.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic