AAAArrrrgghhhh!!!!!!!

ken4ord

Aye maties, getting pumped on sailing the sea of cheese back to the mother land this summer. I am working out like mad lately on the new wall and getting on the real shite too. Still keeping up with swashbuckling drinking and smoking activities too, so I can still hold my own and represent. This morning I got up at 5am and did a ride that involed at least 2500 feet of elevation gain, maybe more. Aaarrrgghh! Pumped I say, pumped! So my fellow butt pirates be ready to get on some stone and stoned when I am there. Aaarrrggh! So playas, yes you Alpineywhineyfoxy, Apedave, freakyFern, Tansnafflehound, DirtysmellyhippyHarry, BobbyherionbrownPeru, AlpiholiK, MattPPalloverhisshorts, Olywallyclimber, lucidLunger, Trixxxyminx, tacoPaco, and the rest of you pcPCersdrunks. AAARRRRGGHHHH!!!! I need a blunt, someone, anyone!

Carry on.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye! matey...when do you expect to make dock your ship? hope there's much pillaging and plundering on your voyage. forgot you're headed to this continent. i might visiting yours this fall and was hoping for a climbing guide

Arrgh, might be able to help you out this fall, y'knows Afrixca is a mighty big continent. Where might you be on this continent when the fall winds blow? My ship is arriving nears the end of July, I will keep an eye out fer yer.

Should be setting sail for the territory right next door to yerr scurvy lot. Should be setting sail for Kenya in October.

*edit to spite dru for noticing my spelling inability*

Edited by minx

Arrgh we needs to talk. I will be flying solo in October so even though I am taking a month and half off in July-August, I might be able to catch a flight out there and we could do some climbing. It a little late for ice on Mt. Kenya, but there are other routes I haven't done there. There is also a big wall that has maybe seen 1 maybe a maximum of 2 ascents lower on the mountain. Anything on the mountain though would have to be a mad dash because I might not be able to take too many days. I haven't been to Hell's Gate yet, there is camping, multi-pitch climbing, and wildlife suppose to be a cool spot. Or there is always jumping 1 hour flight to Rwanda, but I think Kenya is cooler though. Hmm we have to talk when I am back.

Aye maties, getting pumped on sailing the sea of cheese back to the mother land this summer. I am working out like mad lately on the new wall and getting on the real shite too. Still keeping up with swashbuckling drinking and smoking activities too, so I can still hold my own and represent. This morning I got up at 5am and did a ride that involed at least 2500 feet of elevation gain, maybe more. Aaarrrgghh! Pumped I say, pumped! So my fellow butt pirates be ready to get on some stone and stoned when I am there. Aaarrrggh! So playas, yes you Alpineywhineyfoxy, Apedave, freakyFern, Tansnafflehound, DirtysmellyhippyHarry, BobbyherionbrownPeru, AlpiholiK, MattPPalloverhisshorts, Olywallyclimber, lucidLunger, Trixxxyminx, tacoPaco, and the rest of you pcPCersdrunks. AAARRRRGGHHHH!!!! I need a blunt, someone, anyone!

Carry on.

Me Boy! We be hitting it hard and heavy when yee hit the mainland. Scurvy dogs beware.

185149LQsp_w.jpg

Carry on.

Aye matey, we'll tap a keg of rum and go swashbuckling and shit. bigdrink.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Group W bench'll do that to ya. hahaha.gif