New area name proposal -Splitterville?

billcoe

How this for a name for a new area? SPLITTERVILLE .

New area. No one has climbed there until I convince someone to head there with me. (that I know of)

No, this is not the "secret" area you told me of. I have not nor will I ever divulge those. BTW, that place(s) got named already, I'm not discoursing on changing a name here. I've told no one for 2 years BTW.

New area, never climbed by anyone who's ever sprayed or told me, that's what we are discussing.

How's Splitterville? I like it and I get 2 votes.

I suppose somebodies already climbed there, it's too close to PDX not to be.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Mark. Lets put this out there. (I've only seen this crag, not climbed there, it could be splitter-choss) If anyone wishes to share a specific location of your favorite secret crag via a PM, I'll keep it secret if it happens to be this one. Otherwise, I'll try to get up to this place, bolt the crap out of them where needed, and share beta voraciously on this site thereby outing someones crag.

I highly suspect - given it's proximity - that folks have climbed there already.

• 3 months later...
Maybe Mark. Lets put this out there. (I've only seen this crag, not climbed there, it could be splitter-choss) If anyone wishes to share a specific location of your favorite secret crag via a PM, I'll keep it secret if it happens to be this one. Otherwise, I'll try to get up to this place, bolt the crap out of them where needed, and share beta voraciously on this site thereby outing someones crag.

I highly suspect - given it's proximity - that folks have climbed there already.

so bill - what ever happened with this crag?

We should call it

"Bills pile of shit"

Then people could speak about it in accronyms, like "hey have you been out to BPS latley" And people will confused and it would be halirous and since I am younger and better looking then bill I get two votes as well. therefore canceling out bill two previuos votes.

so bill - what ever happened with this crag?

Hi Mark:

Still there I'm pretty sure. But I *cough* lazyness* cough* - haven't gotten there....cause.....I'm .....*cough* busy*couch*lazy*.

I think its been climbed on before but need to explore.