Tuition is due, yep it's that time again. GearSale

AaronB

Well, unfortunately I've sold almost all my gear over the past two years of school. I've definately gone Twight style this past year. Well here it is, tuition is due in two weeks and I'm down to the wire.

Here is what I've got.

Extra large Burton AK series shell. Gore-Tex

Large (I'm 6'4" and skinny) Arx-Teryx minuteman gore-tex xcr pants

Dakine Poacher pack (awesome- I've taken to the himalayas and all over the back country here)

Marmot Eiger pack

MSR Coyote pickets (several)

Black Diamond Express Ice screws (several)

REI Ice axe (72cm maybe?) it's a big one

Size 13 Asolo double plastic boots.. (they kick ass) high enough backs to do a quick saw on your snow board bindings to ride in.

Helmet (petzl rock ecrin)

Black Diamond Betta Mid tent shelter People say they suck, I slept at 19,500 in India with it.

Sweet Gore-Tex Mammut ice climbing gloves

miscelaneous other crap.. come take a look

such as guide books etc.

Also I have a sweet fixed gear conversion for sale..

It's a newly painted mystery frame 61cm probably japanese with some very unique attributes ..it has a Chris King headset, Sugino RD track cranks, Velocity Deep V rims built on Formula hubs.. Cinelli bars and stem, It's matched red and white color scheme.. looks hot if you can handle the gear ratio (81 inches) if not, change it. The rear hub is track flip/flop fixed/free ..It has a cane creek front break.. Reload bar pad etc. I kicked some major ass in the pirate race on the chilly hilly with this bike. (super light)

Anyway, if anyone can help me make my tuition this spring, I'll be indebted.. My gear for your $ ..I've come to realize that no matter how cool climbing is. My girlfriend will dump me if I don't stick with school.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic