3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds

Peter_Puget

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Blows against the Empire was an OK Jefferson Starship album. I also liked "Crown of Creation," from Airplane. In a similar vein, "If I could only remember my name" by David Crosby had several members from the Airplane, the Dead, Jorma Kaukonen, Joni Mitchell, etc... on it. These albums didn't have the rocking energy of 3/5 of a mile, though.

She would have been banned from cc.com and not allowed to attend sausagefest. She was a stalker.

I'm not a big Grace fan, but you gotta love naming a solo album "Manhole." Give me Balin anyday.

Robo - What's the date of your fav live show or two? I have around 10 or so shows myself.

fav live show or two?

you have more than I do then, I recall I have one each 66, 67, 69 & 72 shows (I would have to check for exact dates) other than official releases . Monterey pop festival in 67 (official release) is good but short. It's all decent, can't pick a fav. The later shows like 69 & 72 were interesting because they were longer & they expanded their setlist which had been fairly constant through 67 & 68. JS was OK up until about mid 70s it seems.