gladiator!

John Frieh

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3.0 days I sometimes windsurf with a similarly equipped Conrad hockey helmet that I hit with a Sawzall to cutout a rectangle over the eyes. Sometimes I get concerned with the weight of it contributing to a whiplash-like effect on big crashes - especially when I get whipped around the front of the board hooked in which [unfortunately] still happens on rare occasions...

Would have to agree with John on this helmet. Last week my tool popped and smacked me hard in the forhead, right underneath the helmet. Some good blood was pouring and a nice scar I bet. I have been thinking of the consequences of a shot to the nose or teeth and the damages, to me and the wallet. This week I have been looking into hockey masks! Jason (friday the 13th style) on ice.

thanks for showing the mask John.

gene

Wounds to the body are fine with me... it's stuff on the face I am most concerned about/would like to prevent.

I found the Petzl face shield thing is plenty for the alpine... when jumping on the super overhung mixed lines I have been using a mouth guard but that seems to limit my breathing. The gladiator might be where it is at.