Point 7002

layton

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncool responses!

If someone does a route it is established. In my book asking for beta on an established route or area is reasonable. I don't know anyone who's been in there to do any of these routes, so I'm asking for beta. They could be chossy and not worth the hike in leu of doing something of more quality. Isn't this website a rescource for beta? If I get response like this to beta request all the time I will pull all the beta I have given on the site. As for the unclimbed faces post on the main board... well you can either hog it for yourself and maybe never do it, or share it for someone (besides me too) else to try.

Hey ML,

Don't get all flustered. I am pretty sure that both of the responses are from the same person, who is also the same fragile ego (Johhny Rebel) that was whining about Mitch "chestbeating" about his Stuart climb. Just one more self-appointed CC enforcer who wants to decide the content of CC.com. This one's funny though in that he/she appears to prefer non-climbing content. Weird [Confused] .

There are many of us out here who enjoy reading yours and others' trip reports, and do not get our feathers up over beta requests. I think.

Originally posted by chucK:

[QB]Hey ML,

Don't get all flustered. I am pretty sure that both of the responses are from the same person, who is also the same fragile ego (Johhny Rebel) that was whining about Mitch "chestbeating" about his Stuart climb. Just one more self-appointed CC enforcer who wants to decide the content of CC.com. This one's funny though in that he/she appears to prefer non-climbing content. Weird [Confused] .

wrong. while i am not whillans, we seem to be thinking along the same lines. mikey has info from two sources but instead of getting off his ass and going out to explore the area (something we all probably agree that he can do given his previous overly documented emotional failures/successes and lack of a job) he persists in asking a lame-ass question. he deserves to be slammed instead of having his ego stroked by your loving hand.

Oh, too bad!

Well Scorp, it was fun but this thread is getting really dumb (like that's never happened). Let's butt heads another time. Feel free to get the last word in.

p.s. If you think I'm too serious, you obviously have never met me, if you did, you'd call me an asshole instead.