Lovefest Report!

olyclimber

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only there for awhile on Sat evening but it was fun. Most people must have been in the main area during the day...

P.S. there is some booty up in Badfinger but I was too tired to head up that again to work on it. Looks like someone left at least a cam, and maybe a nut higher up in the finger locks above the last "roof" bit. Also someone left some chalk on Pure Palm.

I was only there for awhile on Sat evening but it was fun. Most people must have been in the main area during the day...

P.S. there is some booty up in Badfinger but I was too tired to head up that again to work on it. Looks like someone left at least a cam, and maybe a nut higher up in the finger locks above the last "roof" bit. Also someone left some chalk on Pure Palm.

i heard all about a monky that can solve that issue on pure palms grin.gif

Ouch, the scathing conditional tense smackdown! Guess you'll just have to bone up on your holdless climbing skilz!

My excuse is my epaulets got in the way, bruising my sensitive shoulders.

i am actualy not to bad at stemming smile.gif

you can put pure palms up for me next time i am at smith and i will show you what an awsome top roper i am fruit.gifgrin.gifwink.gif

Hey Minx, you actually seem like a cool person for this website. What do you say we grab a coffee next time your out this way. I can take you are and show you all the hard routes around here, and then we can head the gym.

chaps--i saw you flirting with muffy earlier. now you're asking me out for a coffe. hmmph! i'm not THAT kind of girl. and i'm definitely not the kind of girl that goes to minnesota! i'm not sure i could handle 10 meters of 4th class scrambling.