RopeUp Climbing Epic

Blake

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read this now, very funny Blake, good writting. Maybe I'm to late, but just wanted to clarify some false claims.

Sunday

Noon: I am the first one out of bed , except for Doxey, who has been up since before MisterE went to bed, in order to prepare pancakes for all the NW climbers who didn't get burritos the night before.

The "CWU Crew" had already awakened, cleaned up the fire pit area of trash, and climbed Yellow Jacket Tower by this time. (Including suckbm, who drank more then anyone, vomiting on everyone and everything that stood in his path the night before.) Lazy butts!

wave.gif

Just read this now, very funny Blake, good writting. Maybe I'm to late, but just wanted to clarify some false claims.

Sunday

Noon: I am the first one out of bed , except for Doxey, who has been up since before MisterE went to bed, in order to prepare pancakes for all the NW climbers who didn't get burritos the night before.

The "CWU Crew" had already awakened, cleaned up the fire pit area of trash, and climbed Yellow Jacket Tower by this time. (Including suckbm, who drank more then anyone, vomiting on everyone and everything that stood in his path the night before.) Lazy butts!

wave.gif

Hey! I think I was still up! cantfocus.gifhahaha.gif

• 11 months later...