Public Apology

Lyger

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the lack of coherence or accuracy of my spray above. I was speed spraying to beat Squid to be the first to respond.

And I was the first person to mention peanut butter too. Clearly this post is before Squids post below, so I am the winner.

Edited by olyclimber

Thank you, I knew there had to be a way out of it somehow!

By the way, crunchy or smooth?

An excellent qeustion that bears repeating.

By the way, crunchy or smooth?

I have to admit I've swung both ways. Sometimes I like the crunch of the crunchy, but other times I can't be bothered. Right now I would go with smooth, with some blackberry jam on Poulsbo bread.

Well Lyger I suppose that I'll accept said apology. Mostly, I'm glad you said that you're a little sorry, because we don't want to get carried away here. I gues now I can stop the string of broken hearted extreme solos I've been undertaking.

I am forever a fan of the smooth, who wants to be chewing on a nice spft piece of bread and have that peaceful moment interrupted by the chunk of an un-ground peanut? It just ruins everything. Plus the crunchy is much harder to lick off the spoon.

Olympia beer is another thing all together. Not quite as good as Hams, but it has a certain something to it, it must be in the water...

I am forever a fan of the smooth, who wants to be chewing on a nice spft piece of bread and have that peaceful moment interrupted by the chunk of an un-ground peanut? It just ruins everything. Plus the crunchy is much harder to lick off the spoon.

Olympia beer is another thing all together. Not quite as good as Hams, but it has a certain something to it, it must be in the water...

yummmmmmie, spft bread. grin.gif