40 goats and 20 cows

olyclimber

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna puke!

Chepkurgor said his letter praised Clinton's leadership and commended his wife, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, for standing by her husband "like an African woman" in the face of the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

OMG!! This is funny!! good find Oly!!

We're still not on the same plane.

I think the man gave her an honest compliment according to the culture he is a part of. I don't see anything sick about it. And why wouldn't he think of "an American woman" using the same context, values, and beliefs that he sees the women of his own culture?

I am not sure I understand what it is about his comment/actions that are so baffling as to be laughable.

Plus, I usually need things explained to me pretty explicitly.

I usually need things explained to me pretty explicitly.

As I'm sure you're aware, things that are "funny" lose not a little of their lustre once they are deconstructed. But to break it down for you, archenemy, this article is "funny" because of the absurd differences in race, class and culture between the daughter of the former leader of the free world and this backward, agrarian-minded Negro from darkest Africa.

There, do you see now?

I usually need things explained to me pretty explicitly.

As I'm sure you're aware, things that are "funny" lose not a little of their lustre once they are deconstructed. But to break it down for you, archenemy, this article is "funny" because of the absurd differences in race, class and culture between the daughter of the former leader of the free world and this backward, agrarian-minded Negro from darkest Africa.

There, do you see now?

Thank you for putting into black and white for me.

There, do you see now?

Thank you for putting into black and white for me.

Ireneo, are your skinhead dues paid?